Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I think Lincoln is probably the only one who could pass for a guide dog in training (sorry guys :) ) because he is the quietest of the lot (or maybe Jenna :confused: ). Except yesterday he was being really exuberant so I wouldn't let him up on the couch so he ran in the other living room and peed on that couch :D . It was so a dominance thing as he has NEVER peed anywhere except outside or near doors before, so now the little poo is banned from all couches. (He is now bigger then Toby and probably weighs over 20kgs)

My scars are really tiny RosieFT, the one on my belly button is like 3 cm and the other two are really small, low down and about 1cm. No stitches, they glued me up! :rofl: The belly button one hurts because they cut through my muscles and so my muscles are aching. But my neck hurts more and my throat is killing me.

Hope those of you tracking today have fun and if no one is taking a puppy can someone ask what execrises they would ?

FREE TO ANY HOME - almost 8 year old Golden Retriever. Easy going, too laid back, shows potential in scent tracking, non existant recall. :laugh:

Currently exhausted, and wouldn't even notice a change of owner. Pick up Perth. Just PM me.

LOL!! Dougal was so funny when he gate crashed that party!!!

If any of the dogs are going to pass for guide dogs in training its my boy, on lead he is not too bad and at least he is a lab, with a guide dog harness on he would look the part.. :laugh::rofl:

Edited by Masons_mom

Oh poor Dougal, he is super lovely. Was nice to meet you both at tracking!

Ella is pooped out and we're both laying in bed having a nap :rofl: I think this will be what all our Saturdays are like from now on!

Oh poor Dougal, he is super lovely. Was nice to meet you both at tracking!

Ella is pooped out and we're both laying in bed having a nap :rofl: I think this will be what all our Saturdays are like from now on!

Tell me about it, Mason is also exhausted!! Do you also live in Kwinana??

Guest RosieFT

retrievers sure make one of the best looking adorable pups!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute... :-) are you going to get another dog? what colour?

I just wanted to thank whoever it was (oops!) who brought piney lakes to my attention with a dol meet. We went there this pm as a family and it was SO good. the dog got a good walk, the kids got to play on the absolutely awesome park that is there for kids, and OH and myself could come home knowing we could tick off two boxes *dog walked and happy.. *kids excersized and happy LOL

Although, Rosie was a little minx.. she knows that lake is there and kept trying to sidle off for a swim. When on leash at the kids park she was a super dork as we had not only walked past magic lake.. but there were about 15 ducks resting on side of lake that she had spotted. I am sure she has retriever in her somewhere.... she loves to retrieve, loves water and loves ducks.... can't you see it? must be a foxtriever..... hee

retrievers sure make one of the best looking adorable pups!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute... :-) are you going to get another dog? what colour?

I just wanted to thank whoever it was (oops!) who brought piney lakes to my attention with a dol meet. We went there this pm as a family and it was SO good. the dog got a good walk, the kids got to play on the absolutely awesome park that is there for kids, and OH and myself could come home knowing we could tick off two boxes *dog walked and happy.. *kids excersized and happy LOL

Although, Rosie was a little minx.. she knows that lake is there and kept trying to sidle off for a swim. When on leash at the kids park she was a super dork as we had not only walked past magic lake.. but there were about 15 ducks resting on side of lake that she had spotted. I am sure she has retriever in her somewhere.... she loves to retrieve, loves water and loves ducks.... can't you see it? must be a foxtriever..... hee

Some people I met at Riverside put me onto Piney Lakes! Shame it's a bit further away from me otherwise I'd go there more often! It is a good spot for DOL meets though! :rofl:

Yes, I want a dark puppy..... like the colour of the Mum or darker....... need to bide my time :laugh:

What kind of kiddies play ground is at Piney Lakes? I don't think I saw it - is it on the other side of that hill near the lake?

Imagine if Rosie came back to you with a duck in her mouth?! I could never trust Dougal off lead near the lake :rofl: (can't trust him anywhere)

Goldies make the cutest pups, Mason had this lovely pup Stanley in his pup class and he was adorable, I often wonder what happened to him as his owners never brought him back to obedience classes after pup class.

Rosie is the coolest fox terrier I have ever met, love her character!!

This one is for sale, and they offered him to me but as gorgeous as he is, he's not the colour I want :laugh:

Where did you go this afternoon?? I would have sooo come with you, LOVE puppies lol! I am going to be so clever with my next pup when I get him one day and start the training early, i have learnt so much with Mason so the next one will be a :rofl:

Guest RosieFT

well, thankyou!! :-)

good luck waiting for that special pup :-) . We had a choice of 2 girls and picked the one that scampered off to investigate (as did the other one) but then came back and just wanted to hang around with us :-) .

This one is for sale, and they offered him to me but as gorgeous as he is, he's not the colour I want :(

Where did you go this afternoon?? I would have sooo come with you, LOVE puppies lol! I am going to be so clever with my next pup when I get him one day and start the training early, i have learnt so much with Mason so the next one will be a :angel:

The breeder I met at K9 put me onto her friend who breeds under her prefix coz she had puppies - I went to meet them and put my name down with them for their next litter, and to see their current puppies. You would have loved it Candice! I didn't want to come home! :D

This one is for sale, and they offered him to me but as gorgeous as he is, he's not the colour I want :(

Where did you go this afternoon?? I would have sooo come with you, LOVE puppies lol! I am going to be so clever with my next pup when I get him one day and start the training early, i have learnt so much with Mason so the next one will be a :angel:

The breeder I met at K9 put me onto her friend who breeds under her prefix coz she had puppies - I went to meet them and put my name down with them for their next litter, and to see their current puppies. You would have loved it Candice! I didn't want to come home! :D

I probably would have come home with another dog and Mau would have killed me :(:rofl: Sigh maybe in 2 or 3 years time....