Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Aww he is so cute. Is he light enough to be carried? Mason weighed a ton at that age but I think Goldies are lighter built than labs if I am not mistaken? I cant wait until next week to meet him. I am free most days but thursday morning I have a hairdressers app .

He's probably not quite as big as a Lab puppy but he's sure heavy!! :laugh:

I have put Mason's puppy collar on him as we are going to the puppy classes shortly, he's done nothing but scratch since he's had it on! I guess it's normal when he isn't used to wearing something around his neck ;)

Maybe Monday meet up at Tom Lake Cafe?

Mason scratched at his collar for about 2 weeks, he hated it at first, he would start to run and then skip on 3 legs because he tried to run and scratch at the same time - go to love puppy antics!!

Yes would love to meet monday just let me know a time.

I have 114 mozzie bites (I just counted :laugh: ) it's my fault for spending Friday evening outside but it does not make it any better. Anyone else getting eaten alive? :laugh:

Yes! I went outside for 5 minutes to toilet a puppy and got bitten twice! It wasn't even dusk! :) I think it's going to be a bad year for Mozzies :)

114 bites is a lot though, I think I'd be taking an antihistamine for a couple of days!

I have 114 mozzie bites (I just counted :) ) it's my fault for spending Friday evening outside but it does not make it any better. Anyone else getting eaten alive? :laugh:

Yes! I went outside for 5 minutes to toilet a puppy and got bitten twice! It wasn't even dusk! :) I think it's going to be a bad year for Mozzies :)

114 bites is a lot though, I think I'd be taking an antihistamine for a couple of days!

I just took one of Toby's polaramine cause I was so itchy I was crying! I feel soooooooooo badly for these poor allergy dogs. :laugh:

Ouch I hate mozzies. There's this spot I walk the dogs in Woodbridge along the river and when it's mozzie season omg I get eaten alive, it's horrible.

I've been on clean run again, I'm getting Banjo a cool coat since all the cool dogs have one :laugh: but I'm tempted to get the In Focus book and that Dial Up The Distance DVD to.

I have 114 mozzie bites (I just counted :laugh: ) it's my fault for spending Friday evening outside but it does not make it any better. Anyone else getting eaten alive? :laugh:

My dog has big whelts from the bites, she has allergic reactions to these bloody Aussie mozzies!!

But didnt bother the Judge the other day hje didnt seem to notice the big bumps! lol

I have 114 mozzie bites (I just counted :) ) it's my fault for spending Friday evening outside but it does not make it any better. Anyone else getting eaten alive? :laugh:

My dog has big whelts from the bites, she has allergic reactions to these bloody Aussie mozzies!!

But didnt bother the Judge the other day hje didnt seem to notice the big bumps! lol

Yes I saw Taha Daha won BOB at the Royal! :laugh: They both must be close to thier Ch. now! :)

Yes I saw Taha Daha won BOB at the Royal! :laugh: They both must be close to thier Ch. now! :)

I must keep my eye out for mozzies, I wonder if Permoxin repels mozzies as well as flies?

Ouch I hate mozzies. There's this spot I walk the dogs in Woodbridge along the river and when it's mozzie season omg I get eaten alive, it's horrible.

I've been on clean run again, I'm getting Banjo a cool coat since all the cool dogs have one :laugh: but I'm tempted to get the In Focus book and that Dial Up The Distance DVD to.

My cool coat is about 4 inches too long, I ordered the size i did because the one size smaller coat that Mason has is too small, the coat fits him everywhere but its a tad long - will be taking it with tomorrow for the heeling clinic in case it gets hot. Are you attending Tiggy?

My cool coat is about 4 inches too long, I ordered the size i did because the one size smaller coat that Mason has is too small, the coat fits him everywhere but its a tad long - will be taking it with tomorrow for the heeling clinic in case it gets hot. Are you attending Tiggy?

Banjo's only little he's getting a 20" :laugh: . I'm not going to the heeling clinic, hope you guys have fun :) .

I've been on clean run again, I'm getting Banjo a cool coat since all the cool dogs have one :D but I'm tempted to get the In Focus book and that Dial Up The Distance DVD to.

Waiting for my cool coats to arrive! I hope they fit (and they better work!)

I bought the Puppy focus book (forget the exact name), still yet to read it though! Can't wait for the zap balls to arrive either, Millie had a play with one of Amy's and she seemed intrigued by it :(

I have 114 mozzie bites (I just counted :D ) it's my fault for spending Friday evening outside but it does not make it any better. Anyone else getting eaten alive? :D

Yes I saw Taha Daha won BOB at the Royal! :( They both must be close to thier Ch. now! :D

Naca has 16 to go and Taha 43 ( she hasnt shown as much!!)

I have 114 mozzie bites (I just counted :D ) it's my fault for spending Friday evening outside but it does not make it any better. Anyone else getting eaten alive? :D

Yes I saw Taha Daha won BOB at the Royal! :( They both must be close to thier Ch. now! :D

Naca has 16 to go and Taha 43 ( she hasnt shown as much!!)

Lincoln has 76 to go so a fair bit closer then him :D , it will be so exciting when Naca titles, the first Aus Ch Xolo!!! :D

Yeah well I'm about to give Paddy away! Just put him in a crate in the bedroom and the noise he is making is DEAFENING!!! I will wring his neck before the night is out! :D

I'll take him :D

He doesn't want to go to bed I take it? :D

I remember Ruby cried for 10 mins after I put her to bed (crate) on her first night, expecting the noise to go on forever. Middle of the night wee stop, back in crate and cried for 5 mins. Second night, 5 mins of whinging, then that was it :( Here's hoping Paddy catches on quickly too!

I would gladly get up in the middle of the night for a puppy if it means I finally have one! Great time of year to do it, too, not cold at night!! Ruby came home in March so I had lovely weather for middle of the night stops, too :D

Edited by RubyStar