Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

No idea... I had two ideas, both of which now to me seem boring!!

I've even considered the whole A litter, B litter C litter thing, and letting pet people choose their own names, but for my first litter i want it to be all mine!

I am almost certain I know what mine will be :flame: Even though it's probably 10 years away! :(

Any more news on Charlie's pups? :hitself:

I am almost certain I know what mine will be :o Even though it's probably 10 years away! :(

Any more news on Charlie's pups? :cry:

I can see you have a litter in the near future with your male dogs :hitself: I always laugh when people ask me if I breed kelpies as well... I don't quite think Banjo is up to carrying a litter of puppies :bolt::flame:

I am almost certain I know what mine will be :o Even though it's probably 10 years away! :(

Any more news on Charlie's pups? :o

I can see you have a litter in the near future with your male dogs :hitself: I always laugh when people ask me if I breed kelpies as well... I don't quite think Banjo is up to carrying a litter of puppies :cry::flame:

Lol yes Toby and Lincoln babies. A few people have asked me if Lincoln is toby's mum! :bolt:

I am almost certain I know what mine will be :D Even though it's probably 10 years away! :(

Any more news on Charlie's pups? :eek:

I can see you have a litter in the near future with your male dogs :hitself: I always laugh when people ask me if I breed kelpies as well... I don't quite think Banjo is up to carrying a litter of puppies :o:flame:

Lol yes Toby and Lincoln babies. A few people have asked me if Lincoln is toby's mum! :bolt:

That is a classic!!!!! :cry::o

I am almost certain I know what mine will be ;) Even though it's probably 10 years away! :laugh:

Any more news on Charlie's pups? :D

I can see you have a litter in the near future with your male dogs :cry: I always laugh when people ask me if I breed kelpies as well... I don't quite think Banjo is up to carrying a litter of puppies :o ;)

Lol yes Toby and Lincoln babies. A few people have asked me if Lincoln is toby's mum! :)

That is a classic!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

omg that is soooooo funny

Is there anyplace in WA to buy Ziwipeak? ;)

Yes, I have bought it a few times from Better Pets..... Osborne Park branch and they had to order it in for me. I use it as treats which makes it healthy and not expensive. :laugh:

Yeah I want it for treats too! I had some and it ran out but it's sooooooo convinient! :cry:

If nobody actually keeps it in stock I might just order from Pookinuk again. :)

Is there anyplace in WA to buy Ziwipeak? ;)

Yes, I have bought it a few times from Better Pets..... Osborne Park branch and they had to order it in for me. I use it as treats which makes it healthy and not expensive. :laugh:

Yeah I want it for treats too! I had some and it ran out but it's sooooooo convinient! :cry:

If nobody actually keeps it in stock I might just order from Pookinuk again. :)

How much is it per bag? I could use the lamb one for Mason...

what Pup Jacqi? hahahhaha and Ill put Nacas collar on again if you like :cry:

I meant when you get your Agility puppy ( The Xolo) you were an ace with the Xolos!! I have the other clip I will private post tpo You Tube with Shannon singing in the background when Taha daha would not come through the tunnel, its mainly your butt though!!

:laugh:

ahahhahahahaa gee thanks yeh i come out of the tunnel and your standing behind me, what and why is shannon singing ahhahaha that was definitely a funny day so many things made it hilarious ahahha

but pup is a long way off for me unfortunately :D

No idea... I had two ideas, both of which now to me seem boring!!

I've even considered the whole A litter, B litter C litter thing, and letting pet people choose their own names, but for my first litter i want it to be all mine!

:D I'm hoping my next dog I will be allowed to have some input into the registered name. It's one of the fun parts! :rofl: I'm certain if I had asked, Ruby's breeder would have let me. But as I had no idea about registered names then, I didn't ask, so she just chose something with her pet name in it for me and it came as a surprise when her papers arrived in the mail :rofl:

What is Ari's registered name?

Ari's name is -Prefix Underline Me

(I have put prefix instead of her actual prefix in case ST didn't want her full pedigree name posted :rofl: I can't remember the litter theme ST told me about but remember thinking how clever Ari's name was)

ETA everyone got to choose thier own names from Lincoln's litter :D

Edited by valleyCBR

I don't think I would like free range to choose a name, I would get awfully confused as I am very indecisive! But I would love to be given a theme or something to work from and then come up with something. Or at the bare minimum, have a few from the breeder to choose from :D I know it's superficial but I don't want something really horrible! Ruby's is pretty boring as it is :rofl:

Lincoln's litter was a cowboy theme and my shortlist was 23 names! :rofl: Lucky I managed to choose one! But his Dad is Silver Bullet, his grandsire Remington Steele (a type of gun) and his half sister is Hit The Mark. :D SO I went Western and Guns theme :rofl:

Edited by valleyCBR

I don't think I would like free range to choose a name, I would get awfully confused as I am very indecisive! But I would love to be given a theme or something to work from and then come up with something. Or at the bare minimum, have a few from the breeder to choose from :D I know it's superficial but I don't want something really horrible! Ruby's is pretty boring as it is :rofl:

I had a few to choose from, the other one I could have chosen had the word Amber in it and it just did not suit so we got Freeman :rofl::rofl: