Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I'll eat it :)

Then we'll eat the leftovers at training on Thursday :o

I would help too if I come down :eat: And leftovers on Tuesday at ACWA :laugh:

I have just ordered a new book though my work bookclub :) 600+ biscuit recipes :( Choc orange truffles anyone? :eek:

Just re-measured my two for cool coats (managed to offlead mine so going to repurchase smaller sizes :laugh:) and it is looking like I might even go for the 20"! Downsizing from 24". Who bought the 20"? I remember someone with a smaller dog (Tiggy or mirawee with one of their Banjo's?) getting 20" so can't believe I need to consider that size for a Lab. It might be a fraction too short on Ruby but I would rather it not hang over her tail any.

I ordered the 20". It should be here next week, hope it fits, his weatherbeeta coat is a 20" but maybe the cool coats are a bigger fit . I was going to order one for Yoshimi while they're on free shipping, her breeder thinks she'll probably take a 16" when she's grown. I think I'll wait and make sure Banjo's fits first. RS I can't believe your coats fit Ptolomy's and bedazzled's kids :(:o .

RS I can't believe your coats fit Ptolomy's and bedazzled's kids :):thumbsup: .

Why is that? :thumbsup:

I thought their dogs were smaller than your girls ;) maybe not :thumbsup:

They're all within 1cm of height of each other I believe. The girl Tollers are smaller than my girls, but these are their BOYS remember :D Boys are usually bigger aren't they?

The coat hangs over Moos backside a bit, but I would rather it be long than short. He is 53.5cms tall - so basically the same height as Ruby.

And both boys look beautiful in purple and white :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: And if mine fits one of the girls you can have one in blue and white. :thumbsup:

The coat hangs over Moos backside a bit, but I would rather it be long than short. He is 53.5cms tall - so basically the same height as Ruby.

And both boys look beautiful in purple and white :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: And if mine fits one of the girls you can have one in blue and white. :thumbsup:

What size is it again Hannah?

And both boys look beautiful in purple and white :D

What size is it again Hannah?

18" (I have no idea how I got that! :thumbsup: I did measure and Lincoln's fits well)

When you're that good looking, you can wear any colour you want to :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And don't they know it :D :thumbsup:

Brookie was running around with my girls yesterday trying to get the i-squeak off them. He was showing me what the picture might look like if I get my own Aussie :) Looked good, so I may have to go and email a few breeders ;)

When you're that good looking, you can wear any colour you want to :D :thumbsup:

And don't they know it :):thumbsup:

Brookie was running around with my girls yesterday trying to get the i-squeak off them. He was showing me what the picture might look like if I get my own Aussie ;) Looked good, so I may have to go and email a few breeders :clap:

Well thats the beginning of the end! You will have 3 dogs within 12 months :thumbsup:

Also I think Purple wpuld go nicely with the boys ;)

the goodies may be part of whats tempting me :thumbsup: but I've been to agility trials and conformation shows, so i want to see what an obedience trial is like

I'm also keen to pull the camera out and since dog events are the only time I ever use the thing I think I need a fix even though I am in the city with the Xolos tomorrow and Kwinana petscapade on Sunday ahaha

I can't decide what DVD's I want from clean run :thumbsup: . I think I'll get that Focused Puppy Book you got RS and maybe the Susan Salo Puppy Jumping DVD and there's the Success With One Jump DVD which is suppose to be really good, the Pre Sports Puppy DVD looks good to. Too many to choose from :thumbsup: .

RS don't be such a perfectionist :D , I think your girls are definitely far enough along in their training for you to get a pup :) , I've not even trialled Banjo yet :thumbsup: .