Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Kenz is very little across the front :thumbsup: . Thats my problem with coats nothing fits her. Her Silver Eagle one is a 61cm but it swims on her across the front. She weathers a 22"/56cm weatherbeeta winter one and that fits her nicely.

She is a pocket rocket 45cm tall and only 14kg = "think Spryte size you agility peoples :D ".

Will have a proper measure tonight though I think.

If she fits the 22" weatherbeeta go the 22" then :clap: They aren't that loose around the front (I wouldn't want Banjo's any tighter). If needed and it is too big you could always take it in a little bit yourself ;) I am constantly having to put darts in my horses' rugs as they are too loose around the neck :thumbsup: Or fly over and try Banjo's on :)

and if that's too big try my Banjo's on ;) you might as well just move here :thumbsup:

Kenz is very little across the front :thumbsup: . Thats my problem with coats nothing fits her. Her Silver Eagle one is a 61cm but it swims on her across the front. She weathers a 22"/56cm weatherbeeta winter one and that fits her nicely.

She is a pocket rocket 45cm tall and only 14kg = "think Spryte size you agility peoples :D ".

Will have a proper measure tonight though I think.

If she fits the 22" weatherbeeta go the 22" then ;) They aren't that loose around the front (I wouldn't want Banjo's any tighter). If needed and it is too big you could always take it in a little bit yourself :) I am constantly having to put darts in my horses' rugs as they are too loose around the neck :thumbsup: Or fly over and try Banjo's on :)

and if that's too big try my Banjo's on ;) you might as well just move here :thumbsup:

Was actually thinking after I posted that she could try on both Banjos' rugs :clap:

Oh and not only am I putting up with puppy photos on here- Winpara put up some new photos on her FB page and I WANT A BC NOW too! A BC, Aussie or Kelpie?

Hey vCBR are you still thinking about doing the puppy classes at ACWA?

Apparently there is a wait list and it might cost more and I don't know if I can be bothered it. :thumbsup: I might just give Tom a call and go back to classes at PTODC for Lincoln and just do lots of work on getting focus and attantion around the obstacles, tunnles, puppy table, tugging games ect.

:thumbsup: I was just going to say then noone would notice that I "accidentally" take Cider home :thumbsup:

Do you really want a dog with a name like Dwindling Flame :thumbsup:

I would think a 20in for Kenzie?? But if you wait until Saturday and I will see how the 18in goes on my girls.

Mirawee - you will be getting another Kelpie!!!!!!!

Well Im glad my two cant read - by now they would be sulking that theyre not getting "cool coats".................But as the dont actually DO ANYTHING, they wont be getting one!! They can just stay inside in the cool!

And when you all decide when and where youre going to gather for a Christmas windup feast - post it on here. I may head up for it!! :thumbsup:

All this talk of you people with dogs smaller than Labs getting 22" coats when I was considering ordering a 20" for my girls :thumbsup: I know for sure the 24" is too big on them (even around their fronts), so maybe I will go 22" and just have to live with however it fits!

I want to order from that site Amy posted, they do all different coloured bands while CR only offer it in the 2 colours! Ripped off!!

:thumbsup: I was just going to say then noone would notice that I "accidentally" take Cider home :thumbsup:

Do you really want a dog with a name like Dwindling Flame :D

I would think a 20in for Kenzie?? But if you wait until Saturday and I will see how the 18in goes on my girls.

If you happen to see a SBT you can try the 18" for me to :thumbsup:

Do you really want a dog with a name like Dwindling Flame :thumbsup:

Her name sounds like a catch phrase for one of those ads on the radio for men with 'performance' problems. :D

How funny, Kenz and Trixie are almost the same height but Trixie probably has about a third of the body amount if that :thumbsup:

Yep my dogs are narrow chested so all their coats are always too big, so annoying! Hopefully these ones aren't too bad, may need to bring them in a bit at the front.

Great now every time I see Cider's name I am going to think about erectile dysfuntion :D :thumbsup: Thanks a lot VCBR!!! :thumbsup:

All this talk of you people with dogs smaller than Labs getting 22" coats when I was considering ordering a 20" for my girls :thumbsup: I know for sure the 24" is too big on them (even around their fronts), so maybe I will go 22" and just have to live with however it fits!

I want to order from that site Amy posted, they do all different coloured bands while CR only offer it in the 2 colours! Ripped off!!

They are the manufacturers, I suppose they can do whatever they want! I want pink :D

ETA and I don't know if she will ever be capable of strat pairs, she likes chasing things too much :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by amypie

:thumbsup: shoulda put a brick on her head.

LOL about the likes chasing things - hmmm Kenz is business when it comes to agility although she is going through bratty teenage know it all stage now.

Edited by ness