Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hello everyone, I'm soon to be adopting a gorgeous Finnish Lapphund from Taigakoira Kennels over East. I'm taking tomorrow to scope out vets in Perth and I would like some recommendations from you experienced Western Australian DOLers!

Thanks in advance!

Perth is pretty big :laugh: Which area are you in?

Sorry! I'm in the Northern Suburbs - Stirling.

Uh Oh Tiggy, nothing is safe in your house :laugh:

Thunderstorm isn't due until tomorrow :bolt: All the rain yesterday just made today worse!

What rain? We didn't get any yesterday :D

Has anybody's elses dopey dogs tried to eat a spider?

Yup my dopey spaniel used to eat the all them time - they were safe Scottish spiders though :laugh:

Hello everyone, I'm soon to be adopting a gorgeous Finnish Lapphund from Taigakoira Kennels over East. I'm taking tomorrow to scope out vets in Perth and I would like some recommendations from you experienced Western Australian DOLers!

Thanks in advance!

Please tell me you are going to show :laugh: ;)

Regardless, welcome to the WA thread and Lappy ownership. I am fairly sure there will be a Lappy picnic once it cools down in a couple of months :bolt: I really should start organising it now then I might manage to get it sorted :laugh:

For vets, I will ask Trudiann (another Lappy owner) who she uses. I know she is very happy with them and her sister took her dog there from Canning Vale as she wasn't having any luck with the local vets :D

Thanks in advance!

Please tell me you are going to show :laugh: ;)

Regardless, welcome to the WA thread and Lappy ownership. I am fairly sure there will be a Lappy picnic once it cools down in a couple of months :bolt: I really should start organising it now then I might manage to get it sorted :laugh:

For vets, I will ask Trudiann (another Lappy owner) who she uses. I know she is very happy with them and her sister took her dog there from Canning Vale as she wasn't having any luck with the local vets :D

Picnics will be great once the little guy gets his immunisation up to speed. I'll PM Trudiann and ask her opinion thanks!

This poor doggy suffered the fate of the Baby Bear :laugh:

Oh no :bolt: Baby Bear is a dog agressive Staffy :D :laugh:

What rain? We didn't get any yesterday :D

We got a soaking yesterday afternoon/evening. Ground was even still moist this afternoon ;)

This poor doggy suffered the fate of the Baby Bear :laugh:

Oh no :D Baby Bear is a dog agressive Staffy ;) :laugh:

:bolt:

What rain? We didn't get any yesterday :laugh:

We got a soaking yesterday afternoon/evening. Ground was even still moist this afternoon :laugh:

We got no rain :D

Please tell me you are going to show :D ;)

Regardless, welcome to the WA thread and Lappy ownership. I am fairly sure there will be a Lappy picnic once it cools down in a couple of months :) I really should start organising it now then I might manage to get it sorted :thumbsup:

For vets, I will ask Trudiann (another Lappy owner) who she uses. I know she is very happy with them and her sister took her dog there from Canning Vale as she wasn't having any luck with the local vets ;)

Picnics will be great once the little guy gets his immunisation up to speed. I'll PM Trudiann and ask her opinion thanks!

Trudiann isn't a member :) I have emailed her.

Will answer your PM when I am on my computer rather than my phone lol

Regardless, welcome to the WA thread and Lappy ownership. I am fairly sure there will be a Lappy picnic once it cools down in a couple of months :) I really should start organising it now then I might manage to get it sorted :thumbsup:

For vets, I will ask Trudiann (another Lappy owner) who she uses. I know she is very happy with them and her sister took her dog there from Canning Vale as she wasn't having any luck with the local vets ;)

No problem at all! Thank you for being so welcoming!

No problem at all! Thank you for being so welcoming!

Woohoo! another Lappie. Welcome Lobostar, don't forget to post lots of pics of your new furkid, Mirrawee got me kinda addicted to Lappies, especially Lappie babies. What area are you in? A lot of breeders around Canning Vale/Armadale region use Deepwood over in Kelmscott or Applecross vet. Have only used Deepwood myself for puppy innoculations and bitch ultrasound of a friends dog(ultrasound I read better than the tec, she said 4 pups I said 5 after she showed me how pups showed up on it, but maybe she couldn't count or I was just lucky) :eek:

By the way all the Lappie people here in WA that I have meet are very nice and very helpful so definaitly make time for the get together if you can.