Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Mason : are you going with BOB with iinet? we are FINALLY going to switch to broadband and are looking at naked ... my brother has been with iinet for SO many years and has never had a problem.

I've been with iinet for about 8 years now, never any major problems with them. Now that I've moved outta home, I have mobile broadband with Virgin and left iinet on at mum and dad's house.. but mum and dad are moving in a few months so I'm not sure if I should transfer iinet to my house or cancel it. It will cost me almost double to use iinet but I will lose the email address I've had for all these years! :laugh:

Dad just cancelled the iinet account he has had for years but organised to pay something tiny like $20/year to keep his email address. That might be an cheaper option?

Didn't know that was possible. Thanks! I will look into it :thumbsup:

Except I don't go out much, only for special occasions, because the gaggles of 18 year old girls at most places shit me to tears :rofl:

That's one of the reasons I hate going out... even when I was 18, I couldn't stand the other 18 year olds! There is nothing I hate more than tarted up young girls acting like tarts. It's friggin hilarious to drive past a nightclub line in the middle of winter, with the girls dressed in skimpy outfits all huddled together shivering. Way to not look dumb, girls :eek: I take comfort first! Which is probably why I'm still single, but meh :laugh:

Whats wrong with 18 year old girls :D

Except I don't go out much, only for special occasions, because the gaggles of 18 year old girls at most places shit me to tears :rofl:

That's one of the reasons I hate going out... even when I was 18, I couldn't stand the other 18 year olds! There is nothing I hate more than tarted up young girls acting like tarts. It's friggin hilarious to drive past a nightclub line in the middle of winter, with the girls dressed in skimpy outfits all huddled together shivering. Way to not look dumb, girls :( I take comfort first! Which is probably why I'm still single, but meh :laugh:

Whats wrong with 18 year old girls :eek:

its ok rach we were all 18 once rofl. :D

give me jeans over a mini skirt any day though and i found a man htough he does prefer me to wear a mini skirt rofl.

reckon it'd work in the ring with the male judges in my favour??? oh and the furry ugg boots??

The boss walked past me yesterday day and then did an about turn - looked and said "I didn't recognise you - you are wearing a skirt" :):love:

God anybody would think I wore tackie dacks to work :D

;) Nope, wouldn't recognise you in a skirt, either!

I rocked up to agility training one night in shorts and my hair down as I was in such a rush I forgot to put it up, and oh my gawd the amount of comments I got! :eek: Apparently dog people haven't ever seen me with my hair down or in shorts :wave: I wear shorts in summer training and I wear my hair down most of the week to work, so I found that quite weird :love:

Speaking of hair up/down, when you had your hair up at the last trial I think it was Sandi, I almost didn't recognise you ;) Me thinks all us doggy people need to actually go out to dinner or something (with no dogs :eek:), get dressed up and be freaked out by how normal some of us can look when we're not dressed for dog activities! :):)

Went to club agm last year one week night, was so odd seeing people dressed for work etc, did not recognise half of them without their dogs!!

Except I don't go out much, only for special occasions, because the gaggles of 18 year old girls at most places shit me to tears :love:

That's one of the reasons I hate going out... even when I was 18, I couldn't stand the other 18 year olds! There is nothing I hate more than tarted up young girls acting like tarts. It's friggin hilarious to drive past a nightclub line in the middle of winter, with the girls dressed in skimpy outfits all huddled together shivering. Way to not look dumb, girls ;) I take comfort first! Which is probably why I'm still single, but meh :wave:

Whats wrong with 18 year old girls ;)

You're the exception Rach, you're not skanky :love: Anyway, I am allowed to say that, because I didn't like 18 year olds when I was 18 myself :D

its ok rach we were all 18 once rofl. :love:

give me jeans over a mini skirt any day though and i found a man htough he does prefer me to wear a mini skirt rofl.

reckon it'd work in the ring with the male judges in my favour??? oh and the furry ugg boots??

Yup yup me definitely thinks you should go the furry ugg boots in the ring :wave::love:

Sorry to hear about your daughter Emery, and sorry that you have to see her go through it. Must be awful to not be able to do anything.

When I was 18 I wasn't into 18yo's either!!

I went to our Dog club christmas thing, wore slacks - but not jeans, a top my SIL gave me - who has much more taste than I ever will have, and used the hair straightener. I actuall blow dried the old hair, straightened it and wore makeup. The amount of people that came up to me and commented was amazing. Seems I looked different to track or yoga pants, a polar fleece vest or t-shirt and sneakers and my hair shoved into a pony tail.

I seem to recognise people far more easily when they are accompanied by their dogs :wave:

Hi all fellow WA peeps ........I was wondering if anyone here lives near Boyup Brook or Bridgetown .....or if you have any dog savvy friends down that way that may help ............we are needing a homecheck done for a rescued Newfoundland pup :wave:

(RallyValley @ 5th Jan 2011 - 10:53 PM)

Very near my house is an excellent track for ET training I noticed a few people in the ET thread are from WA so maybe when it cools down we can start to have some biking meets

Me and Wolf are in :wave: If I can ever fit the damn springer to my bike lol

Hi all fellow WA peeps ........I was wondering if anyone here lives near Boyup Brook or Bridgetown .....or if you have any dog savvy friends down that way that may help ............we are needing a homecheck done for a rescued Newfoundland pup :wave:

My half sisters mum runs the boarding kennels in Bridgetown and my half sister is with her at the moment.... I could ask them if they are able to as a last resort?

its ok rach we were all 18 once rofl. :love:

Yup yup me definitely thinks you should go the furry ugg boots in the ring :wave::love:

okay when is everyone all together a the next show i will so do it :D i have no sahme. am currenly looking at a dog i owuld love to bring overfrom serbia why oh why don't i have the money ;)

Sorry to hear about your daughter Emery, and sorry that you have to see her go through it. Must be awful to not be able to do anything.

When I was 18 I wasn't into 18yo's either!!

I went to our Dog club christmas thing, wore slacks - but not jeans, a top my SIL gave me - who has much more taste than I ever will have, and used the hair straightener. I actuall blow dried the old hair, straightened it and wore makeup. The amount of people that came up to me and commented was amazing. Seems I looked different to track or yoga pants, a polar fleece vest or t-shirt and sneakers and my hair shoved into a pony tail.

I seem to recognise people far more easily when they are accompanied by their dogs :)

i get that alot as i live in jeans and work boot rofl ;) thanks it is hard but i must be strong for her

I was a terrible 18 year old. I was as thin as so I wore short short dresses and skirts and I was the cheekiest thing out!!! We all go through that phase though so it does not bother me. We went to Mustang for a friends hens night in Northbridge and there was a much older crowd there!!

Hi all fellow WA peeps ........I was wondering if anyone here lives near Boyup Brook or Bridgetown .....or if you have any dog savvy friends down that way that may help ............we are needing a homecheck done for a rescued Newfoundland pup :laugh:

My half sisters mum runs the boarding kennels in Bridgetown and my half sister is with her at the moment.... I could ask them if they are able to as a last resort?

That would be wonderful if they could :laugh: ........if you pm your phone no I will give you a call to discuss .......thankyou :)

I was a terrible 18 year old. I was as thin as so I wore short short dresses and skirts and I was the cheekiest thing out!!! We all go through that phase though so it does not bother me. We went to Mustang for a friends hens night in Northbridge and there was a much older crowd there!!

Not all of us :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

I for one, didn't go through that phase... my first 18yo experience was going out with my sister to the Taipan room and that is probably just about the extent of it. That scene doesn't suit everyone, but I don't think it's fair to label those that do enjoy that scene.

Emery I am really sorry to hear about your daughter... must be so scary for her :laugh: and you...

i never went clubbing my first time was about 10 months ago lol and we didn't exactly go clubbing went to the races then the strippers :laugh: first time i stayed out all night and boy i felt like a nana rofl