Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

RV and CC how was the rest of the time at the zoo? I was so bummed that I had to leave early due to my interview, I was so enjoying myself! As I got home though my migraine came back with a vengence, lucky I was near home or I would not have been able to drive, dont know how successful I will be having had to do the interview with a migraine!

It was good. But it was really just Australian animals and cute penguins :provoke: I hope you did well at the interview! Having migranes are the worst :laugh:

Yeah migraines are awful, have not had in ages and then had one now for over 48hrs coming and going

Hope your migraine goes soon I can fully sympathise,

Except for a few occassions I am usually on the mend once I start being sick. The other couple of times I have ended up on a drip. But usually it signals the end is nigh :provoke:

Will send go away nasty migraine vibes to you

I worked out this morning that I have been going to that same club training night on and off for 20 years!!! it does make me feel pretty old...

Ok I only met you briefly, but you only looked about 25 :rofl: Did you start very, very young :eek:

I was please with Louis, it was mayhem to start with up the top with millions of dogs and puppies registering for the new term, but he coped very well with them all :rofl:

I bought myself a present today, the most beautiful coffee-table book called Dogs by Tim Flach.....Have only had a quick browse so far, but oh my, what delicious piccies of dogs :provoke: When I opened it up, on the inside cover from one end to the other is a photo of a ridge - covering two whole pages....Its just gorgeous :rofl::)

His photos are amazing, have you seen his horse ones? :rofl:

woohoo I just got an email from Alex from Houndstooth and a picture of Bondi has been featured in the current issue of DogsLife magazine :rofl:

Now I have to rush out and buy it :):laugh:

Cool :love: Has Bondi demanded a pay rise yet ;)

RV and CC how was the rest of the time at the zoo? I was so bummed that I had to leave early due to my interview, I was so enjoying myself! As I got home though my migraine came back with a vengence, lucky I was near home or I would not have been able to drive, dont know how successful I will be having had to do the interview with a migraine!

It was fun, loved the penguins :rofl: Sorry your migraine came back, hope it clears soon, and hope you hear some positive news about the interview too :)

Sorry I didnt come down and see you afterward ST, I also had a (show) training session with a naughty std poodle after the class finished...

were you at show training ?? i didn't see you though saw lots of poodles lol

Nope... I was talking bout Mon night after obedience training. I did my own show training with it ;)

ahh got you was thinking i never saw you rofl ;)

Guest english.ivy

Any Perth ladies interested in having a mini holiday with me and my dogs early April, just before the school holidays?

Found this place which seems really great for dogs. It is $135 a night. Three nights for four.

I'd go with my partner but he just started a new job and can't really take time off and he wouldn't want to holiday with my dogs. I badly need to get away with the hounds ;)

Let me know if you're interested!

sounds lovely english.ivy unfortunately i am saving up my pennies and leave for puppy time in June so no go for me - i hope you have a great time though!! seems like a nice place.

puppy???????

i am saving mine for a human bubba in july rofl

sounds lovely english.ivy unfortunately i am saving up my pennies and leave for puppy time in June so no go for me - i hope you have a great time though!! seems like a nice place.

Also wanting to save for pup being born june/july plus i'm unemployed at the moment.

I am giving all my money to the vet atm :D

I didn't know you were meant to save before getting a new puppy - I am just getting one :D

I am saving my coins because lab puppies are sooo expensive! I know they have gone up since I got Mason, I must find out exactly what i am in for, and no job before april means no pup for me..

City Farmers have a special 'Buy One, Get One Free' thing for pet food happening this weekend for anyone interested.

I can't believe I just spent $120 last weekend there on food! :D

Anyway, I am going back this weekend for more ....

What did u buy??

A 15 kg bag of Nutro for Paddy. It's so far the only food that doesn't upset his tummy. But because he is so active I am giving him 3 or 4 cups of it a day so we go through a lot anyway. The special will save us $59 odd which can't be sneezed at! :D

Edited by Golden Rules

City Farmers have a special 'Buy One, Get One Free' thing for pet food happening this weekend for anyone interested.

I can't believe I just spent $120 last weekend there on food! :laugh:

Anyway, I am going back this weekend for more ....

What did u buy??

A 15 kg bag of Nutro for Paddy. It's so far the only food that doesn't upset his tummy. But because he is so active I am giving him 3 or 4 cups of it a day so we go through a lot anyway. The special will save us $59 odd which can't be sneezed at! :confused:

No thats a great saving!! Yes he is a lot more active than Mason was although remembering back at that age Mas went nuts at the park but at home was pretty lazy as he is now still!