Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yeah but Ruby's the naughty one....you know I like the naughty ones!!! :rofl:

YOu might just get him wrapped up in a parcel with a red bow!!!! I think his nose may be a bit out of joint with the new puppy!

Hang on a sec, I thought we were doing a trade? :rofl:

Who u trading?? If its ruby i will take her....

Why is it that nobody wants Millie? :rofl: She's my good little worker and still noone wants her :noidea::laugh:

<waits for delivery of Occasionally Clever Brookie - just make sure the courier doesn't just leave him on the front fence and actually delivers him to the front door>

Edited by ness

Yeah but Ruby's the naughty one....you know I like the naughty ones!!! :rofl:
YOu might just get him wrapped up in a parcel with a red bow!!!! I think his nose may be a bit out of joint with the new puppy!

Hang on a sec, I thought we were doing a trade? :rofl:

Who u trading?? If its ruby i will take her....

Why is it that nobody wants Millie? :rofl: She's my good little worker and still noone wants her :noidea::laugh:

Lol mason would bore you then... But i had a ridgeback u would have enjoyed, she was challenging to say the least

Lol its nothing personal against millie, if she had to live here mason would annoy the #%^^** out of her!!

No I think it's Ruby that Mason sometimes annoys :) Millie likes the boyyyys!

Yeah but Ruby's the naughty one....you know I like the naughty ones!!! :)

Millie is what I have decided is perhaps autistic. Crazy and misbehaved and lacks social skills sometimes, but a bloody genius when she wants to be :)

Trust me, if you lived with Ruby, she would start to bore you! She is so well behaved at home and hard to switch on sometimes. You'd get more of a challenge out of Millie!! Ruby is just such a pleasure to live with, and to take on outings. Sure she might want to say hello to everyone, but so so easy. Don't ever have to worry about her :) Except I do, she's mummy's girl :eek:

Lol its nothing personal against millie, if she had to live here mason would annoy the #%^^** out of her!!

No I think it's Ruby that Mason sometimes annoys :) Millie likes the boyyyys!

Yeah but Ruby's the naughty one....you know I like the naughty ones!!! :)

Millie is what I have decided is perhaps autistic. Crazy and misbehaved and lacks social skills sometimes, but a bloody genius when she wants to be :)

Trust me, if you lived with Ruby, she would start to bore you! She is so well behaved at home and hard to switch on sometimes. You'd get more of a challenge out of Millie!! Ruby is just such a pleasure to live with, and to take on outings. Sure she might want to say hello to everyone, but so so easy. Don't ever have to worry about her :) Except I do, she's mummy's girl :eek:

I know :champagne: you would never swop your ruby. I think both girls liked having mason visit them at home

I know :) you would never swop your ruby. I think both girls liked having mason visit them at home

:) I wouldn't swap my girls for anything in the world!

Yep I think they did like having Mason visit :)

All 3 were calm and well behaved cept for mas dropping the antler on ur foot lol!!

Cider has now added CH at the front of her name and can officially retire from the show ring. She has asked that all her friends now call her CH Soggy Bear :)

Now to work on adding some letters after her name :)

Thanks to Rally Valley - we couldn't have done it without your help :)

Well done CH Soggy Bear!! :)

Well, I have now narrowed my beagle search down to two breeders who I'm quite happy with (and who are hopefully happy with me too!!!) I'll be on the waiting list until their next litter (which should *fingers crossed* hopefully be towards the end of the year!!) so we're pleased :)

And now my son is walking around yelling out, 'Boris!!! Spike!!! Boris!!! Spike!!!" in his attempts to kick a name hehehe those are the two favorites at the moment :)

Hope everyone's had a great weekend!!

For those of you that are keen, we are having a birthday BBQ for Mason ( and his friend Phoebe) on saturday the 9th April at Nedlands Foreshore if anyone wants to come down. Will probably be around 11am or so..

Same area that Millie's was?

For those of you that are keen, we are having a birthday BBQ for Mason ( and his friend Phoebe) on saturday the 9th April at Nedlands Foreshore if anyone wants to come down. Will probably be around 11am or so..

Same area that Millie's was?

Yes it was a lovely spot, dogs can swim etc, we can BBQ :eat:

Cider has now added CH at the front of her name and can officially retire from the show ring. She has asked that all her friends now call her CH Soggy Bear :love:

Now to work on adding some letters after her name :eat:

Thanks to Rally Valley - we couldn't have done it without your help :)

No problem Ptolomy! It was a pleasure. :) We are hoping to add Ch. Strauss Mouse next right? :D

Well done Ptolomy and Ch Soggy Bear!! (and RV also for helping get her there!)

Great news Jodie!! I bet you are all very excited!! Make sure (if you are on two breeders waiting lists) you let the other breeder know with plenty of time that you are getting/got a puppy from the other breeder... sometimes people forget :eat:

i have some serious mondayitis today.