Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Do any of you live around the Mandurah area I have just moved here and would love to meet some new people and their dogs. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to WA :) I am a long way away though (about 2 hours :p)

Just a quick post while I am having a study break... :love:

Aww, they are starting to get cute now :thumbsup: Couple more weeks and they will be :love:

Edited by mirawee

Cute puppies RV. :)

I actually wanted a Brittany at one stage. Imagine that! :laugh:

I was actually thinking of you and Bear the other day and how you're going with your obedience and agility? You never ended up joining the puppy classes at ACWA? How is he coming along? Videos if you have any would be great :D

Do any of you live around the Mandurah area I have just moved here and would love to meet some new people and their dogs. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to WA :) I am a long way away though (about 2 hours :p)

Yes, welcome! What brings you to our side of the world? :D

I'm south of Perth, just not that far south!!

Happy Anniversary for Sunday RnH :D

Nawwwww they are too cute RV :love: I think I will need to come and document her early life with lots of regular photo sessions ;) Have you picked a name yet? The two I knew years ago were called Gigi and Toulouse - original huh :laugh:

Well life as I have grown used to it ends tomorrow when I start full time work again :eek: I will even have to cope with public transport, something I haven't used for donkey years! Was going to get a small car but there is no parking round Subi anyway :rolleyes: The animals will have to get used to their own company again - I'll have to sort out a dog walker to come and let them out for toilet breaks, although all they do is sleep all day even when I am at home :laugh:

:offtopic: I'm looking to get a new mobile phone when my plan runs out in June. The i phone looks good and I love the pinch/stretch features but wonder about reception. I'm in the Hills and find my newish Samsung has crappy reception whereas my older Samsung which I gave to Mum has a better range...go figure! Can people who live in marginal areas let me know what phones get the best reception please.

Bedazzled, I have never had problems with my iphone with reception :) Telstra will tell you that they don't guarantee reception in "country" areas but I took the plunge after making sure that friends' phones worked :D Love my iphone! Most telcos don't tend to promote the iphone though :p

Love my iphone too !! We have reception issues out here in Ellenbrook, i was with 3 and switched to Virgin which uses Optus towers. I never had signal out here on my Samsun on 3 but a friend of mine when she visits with her iphone ( she is on 3) still gets signal.

No complaints here tho i am on my iphone on the net 16hrs a day lol. Not the best battery life but if u change a few setting you will increase it. Also itunes ( which u will need on your pc to register phone and get it going) seems hard at first but u do get used to it. Sync your phone to your PC often as there are regular software updates.

I'm looking up dog profiles on DOL, like you do :laugh: and there is a Lab whose registered name is Ruby Ruby Roo :laugh: That is what I call my baby girl, would have loved that for her registered name :rofl: Goes well with Millie Moo thumbsup1.gifrofl1.gif

And a bit more of useless info but I'm excited to find a Dual Ch Lab (in tracking) with obedience titles and it's a half sibling to Ruby :D Same daddy! thumbsup1.gif

Edited by RubyStar

Still bored at work RS :laugh:

What gave it away? laugh.gif

Great pictures!! Just love them!! The colours are great, love the grass and the sky in the shot like that. Dammit wish I had been there for the photo shoot! When is your next session? ;)

Good luck with your first day back to full time work! Thursday is a weird day to start!

Cute puppies RV. :)

I actually wanted a Brittany at one stage. Imagine that! :laugh:

I was actually thinking of you and Bear the other day and how you're going with your obedience and agility? You never ended up joining the puppy classes at ACWA? How is he coming along? Videos if you have any would be great :D

He's a PITA! :D

Too busy cleaning up after him and trying to curb his destroying ways to go to training. :laugh: