Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Sorry to hear Kenz is still not improving Ness :( Kinta is back to the vet tomorrow to get her anal glands looked at again too :cry: Expecting surgery to be suggested this time given 2 different lots of antibiotics haven't cleared it up :(

RS, good to hear at least your girl is improving!

Showdog, well done for Zinger's latest Eastern States win! He has certainly had a great holiday :)

You can go in the one at heathridge but the water isnt always 100% clean so it stopped me. Misha just stays in the water but to keep sunnie in i would just keep throwing his ball from one end to the other and he stayed in no problems. You can also put on a lead and swim them around.

Hi all, does anybody know of any good puppy schools in Perth. I am in balcatta so somewhere around there would be great. My pup is a 17 week old lab and she has not had any proper training as yet but better late than never! :-)

Come up to northern suburbs training at carine on a sunday at 09:30 - there is puppy school and then they graduate to proper obedience class after 4 weeks. I took mason and he loved it, he is now in the trialling classes :)

Toby is home. Poor boy he has quite a few stiches in his gum - the tooth root was quite long and its a massive hole. Looks so sore and the poor thing is a but groggy and confused. :(

Poor boy :cry: Hopefully he will be as good as new in a couple of days

Thanks guys when he had a tooth out in December they were able to just pull it out - this time they have had to go in looking for pieces. :( I am sure he will seem much brighter once the GA wears off...

Sorry for not keeping up with the thread... Between Toby, study for exams, no laptop and my nonno in hospital I am a bit out of it. :S