Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Let the fun begin!!! Congratulations Ptolomy and Strauss...I'll drink to that :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Its official :thumbsup:

My little man today earned his CH Title so is now Ch Strauss Mouse :rofl:

Thanks to Hannah for helping to show him and to everybody else who has offered us help and encouragement along the way.

The Popping bottles will pop tonight ;)

and now he will retire to the obedience and agility rings :D

Hows the new car set up RS - when are you posting photos :rofl:.

Well I'm sitting here trying to write my breeding assignment and checking DOL and FB isn't helping me :rofl:

I am determined to finish today, then take the dogs to the park, so I will take a photo then. I really want to take them to where there is some water to do some retrieving training but there is none nearby and I'm too scared to go on my own to quiet places that are more suitable :o The local lake was not a good idea, there are stupid ducks on the lake that like to follow us, even if it means risking their lives!!!

Edited by RubyStar

RS, you count 63 days from date of ovulation... i think!

However, you will find most people keep count 63 days from first mating...

Also, 63 days is the general number, however bitches can go anywhere from day 58 I think...

Ari went day 62 from first mating.

It is very quiet in here... perhaps a link of some cute puppies?

Cute puppies

I don't think it was Mason that was being the trouble-marker with the goldie pup from what I can remember Candice saying.

No its not mason, have looked after a few dogs for friends and i have had no issues - it was the other dog who was a problem ( he may be fine with other dogs but he could jyst sense mason was a push over).

Ok it's official, working full time sucks :laugh: I have no time for my camera or DOL now.....I want to go back to being a lady of leisure :coffee: It's been manic during the handover as I was trying to get as much info from the previous girl as possible, but from tuesday I'm on my own :eek:

:thumbsup: Its official :thumbsup:

My little man today earned his CH Title so is now Ch Strauss Mouse :rofl:

Woo Hoo, congrats Mr Mouse :cheer:

It is very quiet in here... perhaps a link of some cute puppies?

Cute puppies

They are soooo gorgeous ST, can't believe how fast they develop, one week they are just rolling around and yawning all the time and the next they are eating and playing! Beautiful looking pups, you must be so proud :D

Had a nice walk round herdsman lake with the pups this morning, been there several times now and despite all the warning signs I've still not seen a single snake!

RV - sorry to hear about your Nonno :( Hope you are doing ok :)

Yay Strauss!

I will be a bit scarce in here atm because of exams! Have 4 week old Zora pics, she is adorable! No idea how to post them from my phone and unsure when laptop will be fixed. :(

MMS or email me some!! I will post them :D

Good luck with your exams. Will you be free to come training on the 16th ready for your open jumping debut? :)

Looks good RS :thumbsup:. Are you pleased with it?

Yep! The only part that worries me as I said is the door bending out and the dogs hitting themselves jumping in, but it couldn't be helped because of the shape of my car. Apart from that, it's gonna make life a helluva lot easier once I get the divider in and a cargo net barrier up! Millie jumped into my front seat today when I took Ruby out for a little bit of training on the lake icon_smile_mad.gif

In.

Viewing photos of another similar setup, I think this issue could possibly be rectified by just switching the hinges over to the bottom angle, so the bit that sticks out will be up top. Hopefully he can change them over :)

Example of what I mean shown in superminty's setup:

post-25061-0-01609700-1307281767_thumb.jpg

Edited by RubyStar

I am looking at getting Ben a treadmill so I can get his fitness up. Its hard to do much without the OH being home to watch the fluffy thing!!

The only issue I am finding is that Im worried that the actual belt wont be long enough? Rough Ideas on how long I should be looking at??