Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Sorry I have no idea what ctp is ncarter :o although I'm guessing I should seeing as we own a car :laugh:

I got puppy cuddles tonight :thumbsup: Some friends have just got a 2yr old border terrier bitch (neutered) and an unrelated 9 week old Border puppy who was just gorgeous and he fell asleep on my lap for about half an hour....awwwwwwww :D Hopefully going over at the weekend to take pics of them :)

Sorry I have no idea what ctp is ncarter :o although I'm guessing I should seeing as we own a car :laugh:

I got puppy cuddles tonight :thumbsup: Some friends have just got a 2yr old border terrier bitch (neutered) and an unrelated 9 week old Border puppy who was just gorgeous and he fell asleep on my lap for about half an hour....awwwwwwww :D Hopefully going over at the weekend to take pics of them :)

aww puppy cuddles

CTP = comprehensive third party?

Pretty sure you do :) There is third party included but don't know all the details. I figure I am covered by private insurance anyway :laugh:

Edited by mirawee

my SIL is getting a Mastiff puppy in mid July - i can't freaking wait to meet her - Mastifff puppies are so damn cute.

We want photos!!!!!

Gosh I so want my new puppy. I have his name picked out and everything, it's all so exciting but dammit, I must wait rofl1.gifcrying.gif

thanks mirrawee, im entered in another show on the 9th of July. You going to that one?

Yep am entered then :) And the 10th July too :eek: Hmm, and the 19th June and 2nd July (with Varda in the Neuter class too :thumbsup: ) Hmm, guess my break from showing is over :rofl:

I want a puppy too! Made worse by the fact that the bitch I was waiting for a pup from should have been getting bred around now :( Oh well, her health is way more important and I will get a pup eventually :)

So puppy overload on here next couple of months I am gathering? :laugh:

So quiet! eek1.gif

I will hear by saturday if the bitch is in whelp but wont know until pups are a couple of weeks old if there is one that will be suited to our family, i cant have a dominant dog with mason, wouldnt be fair.

Good luck, hope she's been knocked up successfully thumbsup1.gif