Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

So Tiggy, which one are you thinking of doing?? Having a look at the K9 Magazine last night and there aren't many obedience trials in July/August.

Mason 2009 - I have Sacha's Blend at home - I can check the ingredients later tonight.

Mid year really sucks for lack of obedience trials! When they must be conducted during the day, we have the majority of them in the hotter parts of the year! Colder winter days and they are few and far between! frown.gif I think there's like 1 trial a month for June/July/August. I remember because it was last year I started trialling with Millie and it was agonising only having 1 trial a month!

That's my whinge for the day :rofl: I think my next ob trial is in August crying.gif

I am sooooooooo knackered today after the double header agility trial yesterday. And there's another next weekend, and the weekend after that! Pleased though that Ruby got her first leg of JDX :) And Millie almost polished off her AD and JD titles yesterday. Stupid knocked bar!! laugh.gif

Well done RS. Ok so I am just back from letting Kenz have a short swim - fingers crossed she pulls up no worse later this afternoon. So far so good but I know with her she isn't sore until she has had a sleep and then I can assess the extent of the damage. All I am hoping for is that its situation normal and she is no worse then normal.

I had a good weekend just gone :D

I now have titled my first JDM dog :thumbsup: with Abbey getting her final two passes yesterday. She also was one of 3 dogs to get a pass in ADM in the morning although Richard is a very lenient judge :laugh:

Jenna had Richard in the morning too and in spite of having to go and tell the world she was in the ring before doing the weavers she finally got her last AD pass :thumbsup: She decided she couldn't get two passes/titles in one day though with silly errors (1 in each course) for JDX LOL.

Banjo was also a very good boy and seems to be over his issues caused between him and Robi :) He stayed with me the whole time in both courses - I just need to teach him to be a tunnel suck now as he needed two attempts in 2 of the 3 tunnels he had :laugh:

Well done mirawee! Especially to Banjo, I watched his runs and he was a good boy! I almost lost Ruby to an off course tunnel when I took my eyes off her for a second coming out of the pinwheel in JDX. I expected her to be there but no, she saw the tunnel in her direct path and decided that was the way to go obviously :laugh: Lucky I called her off in plenty of time to get her back on course laugh.gif

I'm just so happy she doesn't appear worse for wear after getting back into it after almost 6 weeks off agility training. She wasn't lame last night or this morning so fingers crossed it stays that way! Her weaves were a bit messy for all the missed training we've had, so we're going to start making up for it at training this week! Just don't like jumping her when it's so damn cold :( Hoping to finish the dog coats off today after work as mum should be picking me up some velcro today so at least they can sport their new jackets between training rounds!

Edited by RubyStar

Nah its not sulking she is sore :cry:. She went to stand up wouldn't put weight on her front leg at all then sat down again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well done on your trial results mirawee by the way :thumbsup:.

I was going to come down too RV... but Spartan is having some skin issues and is just too uncomfortable and I'm not comfortable bringing Ari just yet. Pups first vacc next Tuesday and not long after that I can start to get back down to training yippee!

Oh and congrats Mirawee and RS.

I really hope things with Kenz work themselves out soon Ness.

I got my mum to write me a sick note for training tonight :o

Rushed to mum's after work to finish the dog coats I've been making them so I could rug Ruby up in the cold tonight and feel better about it, but the damn thread kept breaking so it took longer than expected :( But I figure the dogs and I can use the rest, because if we went tonight, we'd only be having Wednesday off in 11 straight days of training/trialling. Got another full weekend coming up!

Very happy though that their jackets came out pretty schmick!! They look sexy in their matching red and black snuggly jackets thumbsup1.gif

Edited by RubyStar