Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Nah nah nah nah nah

Rubystar has the hugest biggest most enormous brag/news and I know what it is...........;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ooooooooo, what??????? and it sounds like you need to spill too Ptolomy :laugh:

RS - That looks like a great set up for your car :thumbsup: Can you get some pipe insulation and cut it in half to pop over the bottom of the door before they jump in?

You mean you can't hear me singing and dancing and doing a jig??

Tears in my eyes as Scoota came out firing not only in the morning trial, but also again this arvo. It was sooooo nice to have my red boy back, happy, and full of life. It means so much to me and you can't wipe the smile off my face :D He did some lovely work, lacked a bit of finness, but its the attitude that I would like to bottle.

Beans, actually tried hard today, and won open as all the others had a few little hiccups. :eek:

My brag is..... At the Obedience Challenge, Millie won CCD and not only that but she scored 100/100 :D

:thumbsup::cheer: That's fantastic RS and Millie - congrats! Boy you WA folk know how to set the bar HIGH! :laugh:

You mean you can't hear me singing and dancing and doing a jig??

Tears in my eyes as Scoota came out firing not only in the morning trial, but also again this arvo. It was sooooo nice to have my red boy back, happy, and full of life. It means so much to me and you can't wipe the smile off my face :D He did some lovely work, lacked a bit of finness, but its the attitude that I would like to bottle.

Beans, actually tried hard today, and won open as all the others had a few little hiccups. :eek:

More :thumbsup: and :cheer: and :champagne: Fantastic news on all accounts well done Ptolomy and the red kids - clever and beautiful!

Waiting for the rest of RS's news so Zora does not steal her thunder. ;)

laugh.gif Thanks RV, but I think puppy photos trumps everything anyway! Please post them :D

My morning brag was Millie's CCD win, and Ruby passed her Novice round (after it took her ages to get a Novice pass when she actually was in novice last year!) Let's not talk about Millie's Novice round. Let's just say I pulled her out before I could find out if it would get better. My nerves once again failed us, so I told myself to take a chill pill, told Millie we're going to go out there and have some fun, and we did. She came out firing for her CCD round :D

Anyways! My afternoon brag is that both my girls got their second CDX pass :cheer: Ruby came 3rd and Millie came 2nd :D They both need 1 more pass each and then it's onto UD eek1.gif (might have to actually start training more consistently for that one! :o)

So my girls did me proud today! I think I'll stick around and trial for another day, after almost throwing in the towel after Millie's woeful attempt at Novice this morning :laugh: