Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Mas no doubt you will meet her eventually :)

She has decided that since she is now staying, turning into a tasmanian devil is quite acceptable behaviour :)

Does she do the sound effects too? Zora is such a noisy thing when she plays and thats what mum has been calling her. :o

Guest RosieFT

RS i know you have 6, but i had a look at the book and it might inspire me to actually do some excersizes with Rosie.. mind you if we all have it we probably could share it LOL. So count me in, that makes 7 then? I can count it as a birthday present as that is coming up.

Just took the kids for a bike ride and the dog for a walk.. Rosie loves it because i have to walk so darn fast to keep up with the kids.. still not fast enough for her majesty though.. ugh. was tempted to take my bike but pretty sure i would have ended up on the ground at some point.. but tempting though...

Off to the circus this afternoon .. love school holidays :-)

OK, so far for the Alphabet Drills book we have:

- RubyStar

- RallyValley

- OSoSwift

- amypie

- Tiggy

- mirawee

- RosieFT

Yes we all could probably share but this way we might be more motivated to actually use the book and do it at our own leisure :laugh:

I can place the order if nobody else wants to, so can you please PM me how you are going to pay (direct deposit into my bank account works best for me so I can put it straight onto my credit card which has been taking a beating lately with all the dog orders!)

I'll place the order at the end of the week (hopefully after receiving everyone's money) to give any others the opportunity to join in on the order to get it at a reduced rate. If we get another 5 people to bring it to 12, we will get 30% off the book each, so it will only cost us $22.15 each :p (possibly slightly cheaper if exchange rates hold good). But I doubt we'll find another 5 :laugh:

RnR that's rotten - KC sux :( out of curiosity, has he had the KC vaccine?

i would say count me in on the book, except that I have about a million books to read for other sports and one day, I might actually get to the point of starting something instead of just having books. If Lulu continues to be my superstar, I may actually get her to agility one day.

He is fully Vaccinated :( The Vet confirmed that it was KC and has prescribed a dose of Doxycyline.

Hmm, were you at the shows on the last 2 weekends? Banjo woke me up at 1am this morning and I am fairly sure he has KC too :( I won't take him to the vet until Friday though if he isn't better or will make an appointment if it gets worse. Wonder how long before my other 2 get it... then all 4 of us can be coughing together. Banjo last had a KC jab 2 years ago. But the only other time we had KC go through our dogs even the recently vaccinated dogs got it with only my old sheltie who had bronchial problems anyway and hadn't been vaccinated in 6+ years not getting it!

Yeah been at both :( its horrid.. poor boy! As soon as I woke up and heard him I pretty mucb put it down to KC but wanted to make sure.

Will be taking two weeks off from showing to make sure that he is clear.

Hope the poorly KC dogs are feeling better soon :)

She has decided that since she is now staying, turning into a tasmanian devil is quite acceptable behaviour :)

:rofl:

Does she do the sound effects too? Zora is such a noisy thing when she plays and thats what mum has been calling her. :o

OMG the noises Zora made were quite spectacular, how something so small could sound so fierce is amazing :rofl:

No puppy for us this time :cry:

Always disapointing when you miss out but the right on will come along I'm sure

We will probably get first pick of the next litter though if we are prepared to wait :thumbsup:

No puppy for us this time :cry:

Always disapointing when you miss out but the right on will come along I'm sure

We will probably get first pick of the next litter though if we are prepared to wait :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that CareyJ :( But I am sure your little pup will be worth the wait when you eventually get her! :D

Need some male puppy name suggestions pls

OoOoOo... news?

Am I jealous much?! :D I want a yellow boy! Sounds as if your boy is going to be everything I hope to have one day. Please post us photos Candice, as I can't see the facebook ones :)

Hmmm, boy names... I thought you had one picked out ages ago? I have mine picked out already, just need the dog :rofl: