Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Its a Black mini they have great voice boxes LOL but in all seriousness it is something to keep on top off,our blacks can be very noisy given a chance

I waited her out til she stopped crying then went into her. It's mum's dog and I won't always be here so I've told her what she needs to do.... but I also said I can foresee them giving in and she will soon be sleeping in their bed at night rofl1.gif

She has been so quiet all day, even in her first crate timeout. She let out her first little bark not long ago wanting me to play with her. Now she's sound asleep in her bed in the lounge room. I'm smitten with this little puppy :love:

282567_10150262235253036_585378035_7906250_6859342_n.jpg

Tiggy somebody told me about the toller pup and I went looking for it, but think they must have been heading to the car. Next week make sure you come and say hi - none of us bite ;) and the more stalkers the merrier :rofl:

She's confident, but so quiet.

Uh-oh, she sounds like she's hatching an evil plan to take over the world already :laugh:

She looks adorable though :D

So Introducing Zacyah James

Awwww, sounds like he's being a very good boy :D

Louis has decided that even though the back door is wide open, and I have taken him outside a couple of time, it's still preferable to pee on the curtains and poo on the floor rather than get his precious tootsies damp :rolleyes: He's being a sneaky little sod!

Guest RosieFT

Congrats again Emery, he looks so gorgeous. Sorry to hear dad missed out on the birth.

RS - oooooh that is what i wanted if we didn't get a foxie :-) a black ms :-) ... although showdog's comments have made me a bit more wary hee hee

Mason - my good friend has a salt and pepper MS that is smaller in height than Rosie, but is more solidly built. She is a lovey dog.

Glad training is cancelled.. i have a killer headache... i had it yesterday and ended up in bed asleep at 8pm as i was in so much pain.. ugh.. wish it would. go. away.!

Mason - september sounds like the perfect month to get a pup.. :-) i like the name storm. :-) .

Guest RosieFT

Actually two people today told me a similar thing. They think there is some headache virus going around :-) ... might be something to that. I do get headaches often, but have not had one this bad for awhile. Usually hormonal so attibuted it to that ;) . Interesting to know that you have had it too.

How adorable RS and Emery :thumbsup:

Emery I am probably being blonde but is your son's name pronounced like 'Zac-ya' or 'Zac-iah' :o Congratulations again though :D

No not blonde at all we are pronouncing it Zac-iah :D it is taken from Zachariah :)

RS - oooooh that is what i wanted if we didn't get a foxie :-) a black ms :-) ... although showdog's comments have made me a bit more wary hee hee

You are going to want one next when you meet her :D She is so full of spunk! I'm a big dog person but oh my goshness she could easily convert me!

I stayed at mum & dad's last night, couldn't part from puppy laugh.gif She was such a good girl. Went to bed with no fuss or crying at midnight. 3am toilet run and mum says she went straight back to bed with no crying either. She said she found her sound asleep cuddled up to her stuffed monkey laugh.gif I got up at 6.10 this morning to get ready for work and I heard her give out a few squeaks but no crying, so I waited til she was quiet (which was pretty much straight away) and I let her out for toilet. Clean crate to boot thumbsup1.gif All she wanted to do was bounce around my feet and play tug on the plants in the backyard instead of wee, but she finally went smile.gif Then she just kept bouncing around mine and the Labs' feet and following us everywhere until mum got up and gave her breakfast. She isn't much of an eater! Hope that changes as she settles in because it makes training so much easier laugh.gif Loves her tug though! So I'll keep encouraging that.

My girls aren't too impressed with her perkiness, and Pippa is so bold that she just keeps bouncing around them to get them to play with her. Millie is afraid of her and avoids her, and Ruby grumbles if she gets too close and evacuates the room and refuses to look at her laugh.gif She was at Ruby's feet last night playing with a tug toy, and Ruby had her head tilted in a weird way to avoid eye contact with Pippa and kept looking at me. Oh she's a funny one!! As soon as Pippa moved away, Ruby snatched up the toy and walked off laugh.gif

I think they will be fine. Ruby tries to play with little old Chloe so I think once they get used to her, there will be no stopping Ruby! Millie is more interested in her people usually over other dogs, though she does have a few special friends she likes to play with.

I must say Mason ignores 8 week old pups, he ignored his half brother and our friends chi but as soon as they were a month or so older he gave in and played with them, now he is best mates with both dogs. Im kind of glad that I wont have such a huge gap between Mason and slug pup because Mason is already old for his age and I am wondering if he will get grumpy with age lol.

Oh I forgot, Ruby played tug with Pippa briefly last night thumbsup1.gif Was the cutest thing. Pippa had one end so I handed the other end to Ruby and she obliged, and oh so gently tugged on the other end (which is lucky cos I could see Pippa going flying if Ruby played it properly!) It is something I will need to get on camera if they do it again! Pippa is smaller than Ruby's head so obviously it was totally cute to watch laugh.gif

Hi everyone,

My husband wants us to move to Geraldton WA because of work... I have lived in NSW all my life so I know no one over there and I dont know the area at all.

Anyone on here from geraldton? I read on the council website there is a limit of 2 dogs per household, is this correct???

TIA

Kate

Hi everyone,

My husband wants us to move to Geraldton WA because of work... I have lived in NSW all my life so I know no one over there and I dont know the area at all.

Anyone on here from geraldton? I read on the council website there is a limit of 2 dogs per household, is this correct???

TIA

Kate

Hi Kate,

Council websites are usually correct. However most (but not all) councils in WA allow you to apply for a license to have extra dogs :) It is probably best contacting them directly.

Geraldton is nice :) As long as you don't mind wind :laugh: