Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Well I already had a photo in my work directory called Banjo so I needed a different name :o

His nose is stuck into a fold in the blanket and his tail is then over the top :o And when I went to look he didn't even move a muscle :eek:

Mean mean me :mad:laugh:

I got an email this morning stating my Clean Run order has been shipped... but the Alphabet Drills book isn't meant to arrive at CR until August 10 and then dispatching. Weird! So it's either the books being dispatched already, or someone has hacked my account to order stuff (and kindly sending it to my address, thanks for that thumbsup1.gifrofl1.gif)

Edited by RubyStar

cake-077.gifHappy Birthday amypiecake-077.gif

Hope you're having a good one :D

Are we still on for this Saturday at 10am? :D Shame that Pippa hasn't had all her shots, I would love to bring her down for photos too! I can't get anything of her, she's too dark, and too quick rofl1.gif And my photography skills SUCK!!!

Yup :D Let's hope it stays dry :rolleyes: We can talk cameras then :)

Oh and I felt very mean when I woke up this morning :(

This is what I woke up too...

I have now ordered him a new dog rug :o

Awwww poor abused boy :laugh: He should come and peruse Louis's wardrobe, he has soooo many clothes it's not funny :o

can i have a cry? It has come that point in time and the decision has been made Zeus my first rotti will fly over rainbow bridge tomorrow arvo. I am gutted and in denial :(

Thinking of you at this time Emery.

I am so very sorry Emery. He will always have a special place in your heart and he will take a little bit with him. What you are doing you are doing because he is so special. Will be thinking of you all tomorrow