Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Today was good! Puppies all behaved like angels and coped very well with a day that would stress lots of dogs. It was a bit of hard luck though for me and ST, there were three babies for baby in group, JT, Zora and a Lab and it went to the Lab :laugh:

Zora made a new friend or two and one person could not believe her and Tika had only met that morning. :laugh:

6223173206_d463e76942.jpg

Awww poor Zora and JT, but hey, GO THE LAB!!! :rofl: Do you have the name of the Lab, pretty please?

And Zora already met Tika, I was holding her lead at ACWA when they greeted each other laugh.gif Such a gorgeous photo!!!!! :D

It was Julia's Luna Sandgate Black Ice

Thanks thumbsup1.gif

I just got back from visiting 9 very beautiful 6 week old yellow Lab puppies. Ruby's nieces and nephews :love: Oh gosh good thing they are all already spoken for otherwise I'd be mighty tempted! rofl1.gifbiggrin.gif

I have teeth marks in my shoes now and a hole in my tshirt but gosh it was worth it biggrin.gif

Zora made a new friend or two and one person could not believe her and Tika had only met that morning. :laugh:

Awwww what a sweet photo, how lovely to see her so relaxed at such a big show :thumbsup:

Thanks CC. RS both me and Sonja had completely forgotten about that :laugh:

RS I'm surprised you didn't steal one :eek:

Isn't ST's boy JT just stunning :love: Such a photogenic boy! There is a few out takes though where he is pulling goofy Wei faces :laugh:

6225309205_17152bc610.jpg

That is a sweet pic Boxagirl! But about Bookers size!!!

:laugh: But remember Bondi is a small Boxer- so she makes him look bigger in photos ;)

I have enrolled mr books in the ACWA puppy class 1 :D Excited! :dancingelephant: Thanks for the suggestion RV :)

post-4216-0-85707000-1318159914_thumb.jpg

Edited by boxagirl

That is a sweet pic Boxagirl! But about Bookers size!!!

:laugh: But remember Bondi is a small Boxer- so she makes him look bigger in photos ;)

I have enrolled mr books in the ACWA puppy class 1 :D Excited! :dancingelephant: Thanks for the suggestion RV :)

No problem! Excited to see you and Booker down there. ;)