Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Happy Birthday, Tiggy and Sophie!!! :D

My gosh I am KNACKERED. I need a weekend after my long weekend. It was FAR from restful. Today was an agility and games trial - got there before 8am and didn't leave til 6pm. Just the one clear round today, an Excellent Jumping pass for Ruby and 2nd place. One more to go until we're in Masters :eek:

Both kids got the distance challenge in Open Jumping :cheer: and Millie did get a clear round in it, but we were over by 2 seconds because she faffed about at the weaves which cost us time.

Edited by RubyStar

Bondi is a tiny bit better today, but still not steady on her back legs and in pain. She actually had something to eat today so thats good, and I managed to get her to go out to the toilet (very slow and steadily) I think her massage did some good, so she is going back for a follow up massage on tuesday. If bowen doesn't work I'm going to try accupuncture. I think Booker knows she isn't well, as (even though I'm keeping them seperate) he has been very quiet, and has just been sleeping in his open crate next to us all day (usually when I leave crate open for him he is in and out all day charging around the backyard)

I have had to take work off to stay home and look after her :( can't leave her alone in this condition.

Poor bondi and poor you loz i hope she mends up soon :(

I WON a studio Noah photo shoot in the Greyhound Angels Auction woohoo $85 for a $305 value woop woop

missed out on the houndstooth one :( it went too high and not working i had to have some self discipline and stop bidding next time :D

My dog didn't even make it to the distance challenge in OJ :rofl: He was preoccupied in the tunnel.... pooing :rofl:

Happy Birthday Tiggy and Sophie :D

Bugger about Bondi, poor girl :( Hope she turns the corner soon :(

My dog didn't even make it to the distance challenge in OJ :rofl: He was preoccupied in the tunnel.... pooing :rofl:

What's more surprising than both my kids making the distance challenge, is the fact that I entered them in the first place! I don't remember making a decision to enter Ruby into it, I usually only enter her if entries are $5. Then to find out I did end up entering her AND entered Millie too (don't tend to bother entering Millie in Open classes) :confused: I think someone did my entries for me :laugh: Or I'm losing the plot, because I only sent those entries off a couple of weeks ago right before closing date.

Candice I have contacted Deb, seeing if I can get Bon an appointment after tuesday after Bondi has had her bowen follow up. Deb said it may be good to combine the two therapies :) Hope she can help.

Once Bondi has recovered from this :crossfingers: she will be having a regular bowen check up at least once a month to keep her "loose". And strictly no more running on floorboards! (Tracey thinks this is what has caused this)- a rule that will be implicated for Booker too as a precaution. No more jumping onto my bed (even though I brought Bondi a "pouffe" as a step up onto my bed- even that is still too high) so either Bondi gets used to sleeping on her bed on the floor or I have to pull my bed frame apart :shrug::laugh:

Deb is great she is helping me with Gibbs, he slipped in the kitchen 2 weeks ago and has been limping on and off since then. Took him for his 2nd appointment and he is much better but no running or wrestling with Mason for awhile for him. He needs to heal

Deb is great she is helping me with Gibbs, he slipped in the kitchen 2 weeks ago and has been limping on and off since then. Took him for his 2nd appointment and he is much better but no running or wrestling with Mason for awhile for him. He needs to heal

was lovely to meet wee Gibbs yesterday :) very cute ...oh and to meet you too :laugh:

was lovely to meet wee Gibbs yesterday :) very cute ...oh and to meet you too :laugh:

Yes you too - even though i couldnt work out who you were at first lol

Anyone used Sashas Blend? Do you feel it makes a difference?