Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Millie has smaller ear canals and has never had a yeast infection. It's always Ruby! If I didn't keep forgetting to maintenance clean them she might not get them :o

weird! All my dogs with bigger ear canals never have problems... but spartan and Sorrel (mums weim) had terribly small canals and they got the most issues.

Can somebody PM me the name/prefix of the less-than-reputable Flat Coated Retriever breeder in WA? I am pretty sure I know who it is but somebody looking for a puppy has asked me and I don't want to give the wrong name.

Can somebody PM me the name/prefix of the less-than-reputable Flat Coated Retriever breeder in WA? I am pretty sure I know who it is but somebody looking for a puppy has asked me and I don't want to give the wrong name.

I have sent you a PM, hope it works not done that before. LOL

man i feel terrible brought a muzzle so i could groom mum's rather ungroomed and matted papillion. Finally caught and muzzled and I'm cutting fur to make it easier to shave no idea how as i wasn't cutting near skin but i cut him open bigger than a 50c piece. He is at the vet awaiting stitching. Hope he'll be ok he's 16 i feel terrible and what a time of year to do it :( man things need to look up soon please

laugh.gif Tiggy that is what Millie does to Ruby, pinches it directly out of her mouth. I'm sure she'd do it to others too but they rarely play with toys with other dogs around.

emery, sorry to hear about your grooming disaster eek1.gif Don't feel bad. Hope the little guy is ok!

laugh.gif Tiggy that is what Millie does to Ruby, pinches it directly out of her mouth. I'm sure she'd do it to others too but they rarely play with toys with other dogs around.

emery, sorry to hear about your grooming disaster eek1.gif Don't feel bad. Hope the little guy is ok!

Yup Gibbs does the same to Mason :) always takes stuff off him, he is way pushier

Lulu is the same as well! but lately I have noticed that Lulu's puppy passport is soon to expire, as Ari doesnt let her get away with quite so much, including stealing directly out of her mouth!

Emery I am glad that your mum's dog is ok - don't feel bad, though, accidents happen!!

LOL Did you? :eek: I didn't even know he was in there! :laugh: Now I will have to go buy it haha any chance you can take a photo and upload it for me? :D Thanks

haha Bondi has been featured in dogslife, so if Mr Books is then both my dogs are famous! LOL