Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

My whinge - care of 2 F****** feral dogs at the beach yesterday I have a seriously sore dog who can hardly manage doing any exercise without sitting down. :mad. I just drove the poor girl to the oval and ended up sitting down with her and bursting into tears. I have been so careful with her for the last 9 weeks and I am seriously cheesed off right about now.

:mad :mad :mad

Edited by ness

LOL Ptolomy... There is heaps of talk about promoting Neuter classes ATM with clubs saying they won't put the classes on coz there is no support from competitors. Except there is less support because it isn't worth keeping a coated breed in full show nick for 3-4 shows a year LOL So poor Voom is a real misfit :o

Thanks guys for mentioning something RE the letters about the challenge, I have been at work so don't have access to the net besides break times. I am probably one of those people who will never qualify again so to have a letter would be good. I think Mason may suck in open and Gibbs will never make open due to having to jump :(

RV when is the flossing date for the RAT ???

wow.. dont check this for a few days as the net in bali isnt that good.. but lots to catch up on.. went past so many dogs over here that could use a little bit of TLC. Makes me realise that our furkids are pretty lucky!

Looking forward to coming home on saturday!

Lucky you thumbsup1.gif Did you see Amypie and Rubystar while you were there?

Sitting at the airport waiting to board :( Goodbye holiday.... but hello my girls!

I qualified for the Obedience Challenge last year but the letter wasn't official obviously because we got our own committee together to run it separately. Would have been nice to get a letter from K9 this year to say we got in. Pretty bad form I agree :(

Congrats to all those who qualified! :cheer: My girls are in Open this year, good girls :)

Yeah I got a message on FB as well about qualifying Sorry it doesn't cut it - very bad form if you ask me

Not sure what will happen for those not on FB Maybe we better friend them all just in case??

I got an email but didn't see an actual list with our names on it. I assume because I got an email I'm in? And again I assume with both of them? How confusing! And harder to keep track on a phone in an airport :laugh: