Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

No, still interested in finding someone. It isn't too hard for us to do it ourselves in summer but it is dark by the time we are home in winter...

You know someone who may be interested?

Maybe......my daughter is moving to Mundaring in two weeks. She is looking for permanent p/t work, but in the meantime she might be interested in taking it on; even possibly keeping on doing it once she gets a job. Very experienced with horses. Teaches kids to ride and competed in dressage and eventing for years. I will ask her if she would be interested.

I was thinking the same thing MG LOL.

Fetchindawgs, not sure what happened but after you asked I got two other emails about the job too :laugh: So have someone coming out this afternoon :D

Well after a fairly up and down week I am now happy again :thumbsup:

Hi Hawksdale I would have to say that most WA DOLers go to ACWA on a Tuesday night.

I don't so you will have to wait for someone else to come along and give you some more details.

Anyway - hows those puppies of yours going?

Haha thanks Ptolomy! I will have to investigate more! I would love to find a small group or one on one to start with as big groups don't really do it for me :D

Puppies are growing like weeds!! eyes are starting to open and they are crawling more one all fours than bellies :laugh:

Going very cheaply one girl dog in season, who screamed her lungs out for most of the night wanting to get to the boys.

Today is going to be one very long day at work eek1.gif

Lol I would offer to take her off your hands but maybe not such a good idea since Gibbs isn't desexed. He is very innocent though, Masn has always been a jumper ( he even tries to ump Gibbs if he is excited) but Gibbs is sooo not a Humper! He has never done any humping whatsoever. But maybe if there was a girl around lol.....

You not mating her this time around?

Going very cheaply one girl dog in season, who screamed her lungs out for most of the night wanting to get to the boys.

Today is going to be one very long day at work eek1.gif

Lol I would offer to take her off your hands but maybe not such a good idea since Gibbs isn't desexed. He is very innocent though, Masn has always been a jumper ( he even tries to ump Gibbs if he is excited) but Gibbs is sooo not a Humper! He has never done any humping whatsoever. But maybe if there was a girl around lol.....

You not mating her this time around?

That would so not be fun at all!

Rommi is in season at the moment and as far as the dogs go you wouldn't even know. Come the first day she is standing though - watch out!!! Then she turns harlet! They are next to each other in the dogs runs and they are that way becasue they are happy, try to seperate and I have two whimpering messes!

Oh and MG - don't let his innocence fool you!!! Given the opportunity it can happen in seconds, even if they have never shown an interest before.

My two I think are coming in pretty soon... I hope not but I know they'll come in because i am away and it's just what they do (come in at inconvenient times!)

Quite funny MG when you talk about Gibbs innocence - JT got to see Zora for a bit when she first came in (completely supervised of course!) and all he wanted to do was play with Lulu, however Zora had other ideas by showing JT exactly how it was done :laugh:

Ptolomy, would she be up to a play date with a Lappy? We are trying to teach Arlo to collect at the moment as we have someone over East who wants chilled semen and he is finding it difficult to perform "in public" after being told off for humping previously :o

Would be happy to pay petrol for you to bring her to Applecross vet :D The offer is open to anyone else with in season bitches too :laugh:

Ptolomy, would she be up to a play date with a Lappy? We are trying to teach Arlo to collect at the moment as we have someone over East who wants chilled semen and he is finding it difficult to perform "in public" after being told off for humping previously :o

Would be happy to pay petrol for you to bring her to Applecross vet :D The offer is open to anyone else with in season bitches too :laugh:

kelari is showing all signs of coming in but holding off i'll keep an eye on her for you as chandra just finished hers but knowing her she will stay at this point for the next two months lol

My young girl is in season if you need someone mirawee, just let me know she is in Canning Vale having a holiday with the Grandparents so no little accidents will happen :D