Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

:wave:

Yeah me too, my Bunny Ballistic Wubba met a grisly death by having it's face chewed off :( The normal Wubbas have never been chewed like that (they usually get lost by being flicked over the fence mid "death shake" )

I was disappointed with the Arachnoid balls. Pippa got hold of it and chewed it within 30 seconds of it first being given to my dogs! It no longer squeaked with a bit of plastic missing! So the other one never came out to play or it too would break! Too much itty bitty plastic on them that can easily be chewed off and swallowed.

Guest RosieFT

Done! Completed my order - not an isqueak in sight :( ah well, saves me money :D

We still do retrieves with her, just sneaky slow ones.. or make her run first then throw directly at her. So need things that don't bounce and change direction - so those throwing sticks are great.

I am looking after my parents' bichon for the next 10 days and so had one dog lagging behind on their walk and one surging ahead.. hmmm wonder which dog was which.... LOL

Must be a terrier thing with the faces on the animals LOL.. although to be fair, rosie didn't seem to actively chew hers, it literally just fell apart with retrieving it.

I'm wondering how long the squeakers will last in the skineez rabbit.....

My dogs love their skineez toys! I have some that are a couple of years old which are still going strong ;) Mine are massive toy destroyers though unless it is a stuffed toy :laugh:

Oh yay - I love the cuz toys and so do my fur girls. The only ones that aren't fans are probably the neighbours! (the large ones are VERY loud). They last really well and are great value.

I second what RS said about the Arachnoid ball though - although the dogs loved it, it didn't last at all. Might have to try a crackle cuz though if there is free shipping. LOVE the fact CleanRun even does free shipping :-)

I'm going to go home and check sizing for another cool coat before I order, but I'm getting a crackle head ball to test it out (mine LOVE water bottles)

I shouldn't be placing an order since I just sent off $100 of entries for Albany and $50 for another agility trial, and still have another two or so trials to enter soon and a holiday in 2 weeks... eek!

But I can't help it....

I shouldn't be placing an order since I just sent off $100 of entries for Albany and $50 for another agility trial, and still have another two or so trials to enter soon and a holiday in 2 weeks... eek!

I will be at Albany too Amypie (agility with Kyte the Aussie, and obedience with Zazu the Sibe). Will have to make sure we say hello - would be great to put a few faces to DOL names!

I will be at Albany too Amypie (agility with Kyte the Aussie, and obedience with Zazu the Sibe). Will have to make sure we say hello - would be great to put a few faces to DOL names!

Awesome! I will be doing agility both days with both dogs (sucker lol) so I won't miss you this time! My dogs are quite easy to identify :laugh:

I'm going to go home and check sizing for another cool coat before I order, but I'm getting a crackle head ball to test it out (mine LOVE water bottles)

But I can't help it....

Doesn't count if it's from CR, though! Just like eating on holidays doesn't count... laugh.gif

Awesome! I will be doing agility both days with both dogs (sucker lol) so I won't miss you this time! My dogs are quite easy to identify :laugh:

Great! At this stage I'll only be there on Sat for jumping and obedience. Kyte hasn't learnt to weave yet so just jumping for us at the moment. I will look out for you. Hopefully Albany turns on some nice (but not too hot) weather for us.

I'm going to go home and check sizing for another cool coat before I order, but I'm getting a crackle head ball to test it out (mine LOVE water bottles)I shouldn't be placing an order since I just sent off $100 of entries for Albany and $50 for another agility trial, and still have another two or so trials to enter soon and a holiday in 2 weeks... eek! But I can't help it....
Doesn't count if it's from CR, though! Just like eating on holidays doesn't count... laugh.gif

True :laugh:

Great! At this stage I'll only be there on Sat for jumping and obedience. Kyte hasn't learnt to weave yet so just jumping for us at the moment. I will look out for you. Hopefully Albany turns on some nice (but not too hot) weather for us.

Jumping is the best anyway :laugh: Agility is far more frustrating :laugh: Jumping is where the fun is at!

Yes nice weather would be good expecially wince we are camping :crossfingers:

[Jumping is the best anyway :laugh: Agility is far more frustrating :laugh: Jumping is where the fun is at!

I'm not sure - the way Kyte is knocking bars at the moment the Jumping is pretty frustrating too! :laugh: The worst bit is that my other girl clears everything beautifully with stacks of room to spare....but just can't be trusted off lead, particularly when running :-(

Oh bugger I'm not going!!! Booooo