Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Does anyone here feed or know of somebody who feeds Hill's u/d? I have an opened bag sitting here going unused and would really like it to go to a dog who needs it. It's free and whoever picks it up can get corgi cuddles :)

Sorry I don't know any NOR vets.

Did you find MG? She's still on here I'm sure.

Man I'm so tired today, think I have heatstroke from running around in the heat at the agility trial yesterday! Last local day trial for the year! Dogs don't do too badly with their collection of cool coats and shade panels and clamshell pool and spray bottles, but what about the handlers? :laugh: Bring on the night trials!

Was worth it though because Trixie got first place in 400 masters jumping, her fifth pass, can't believe my baby dog is two passes away from her JDM title :eek: I nearly fell over when they said she was first out of the 4 much more experienced qualifiers :eek: And a first place in 400 Excellent Agility (would've got our butts kicked by a speedy Toller but she missed a contact, little bugger)

:D

ST I already looked into that but the response has been that they won't take open bags of food.

Gosh if you cant find anywhere to donate it too, we will take and give it to our vet who is always helping us with our rescues

So wish I could have come and watched the trial on Sunday but I had work :-( I have only just started agility with indie so it would have been great to come along and learn a thing or two! I don't think I will ever compete with her if I get to that level , but she is a good guinea pig XD

We got the news that we can move into the house after the 28th of this month :thumbsup: So excited I can fineally see my boy soon. Can anyone recommend a company that flies dogs over? Also going to have to get a kiddy pool and looking at getting a cool coat and cool mat for Toby since its going to get so hot here soon. Only bad thing is housemate wants to get a puppy so looks like ill have to keep waiting for that puppy :laugh:

No direct flights into Kal I don't think. He will get changed over in Perth.

There used to be flights from Kal to Adelaide but not sure if they still happen either.

MG rarely comes on here any more.

Edited by OSoSwift

Hi Guys. I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be any Jap Spitz's at the Bunbury & Districts Dog Show coming up next month?

My sister is looking into getting one and we were hoping to tag along and meet some if we could. :D

They have a FB page and list the breed numbers a few days prior, ( bunbury Dog Club)

being only a small show you may be lucky, there is usually a lady who shows them each week. Faling that Dogs West most weekends have shows and they are usually there.