Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Bugger OSS - one of these days I'll put a name to the face :laugh:

I KNOW, bugger opening a new business, I can't flit around the countryside!!!

What are the dates in Feb?

That will also mean I have to get off my bum and do some training :) haven't done a scrap in 6 months. The dogs will be nice and fresh adn maybe Rommi's leg will be good enough to train by then.

Moving house? Didn't you just build a dog run? What a bugger

yes we did and now the landlord has decided to evict us after almost 8 years. at least as i used the side of the house the worst cost we lost is the paving so no big deal the gate was all stuff we already had lying around and i will be repacking up the gravel etc we brought and taking it with us :p i have actually applied for a house that has a dog run already in yard fingers and toes crossed we get it

@RS .....going to Tassie in March?? With dogs..for agility bonanza?.... ;-).... Or just you and a holiday? Get in touch if you'll have time for a catch up.. :-)

No, no, amypie is off for a holiday in Tassie next March :) Don't think she's doing a dog holiday (but I could be very wrong!) :p

@RS .....going to Tassie in March?? With dogs..for agility bonanza?.... ;-).... Or just you and a holiday? Get in touch if you'll have time for a catch up.. :-)

No, no, amypie is off for a holiday in Tassie next March :) Don't think she's doing a dog holiday (but I could be very wrong!) :p

I didn't even know there was some agility thing on until someone mentioned it at training on Thursday! It's a bit hard to fly to Tassie with dogs because there are no direct flights from Perth and the stopover times are quite long (3 hours +) and only one of mine could handle the journey.

No, I am going dogless, with my boyfriend, not sure how long for yet because we have only booked the trip over there so far :laugh: But I'm thinking about 10 days. Flying into Hobart 8th March, staying there for a day or two then off to Port Arthur, then Freycinet, then up the coast, then to Launceston, then Deloraine then Cradle mountain area, then probably back to Hobart, then fly home from there. I have friends in Hobart, Launceston, and Deloraine, so working those places into the itinerary but nothing is set in stone. Where do you live Tassie? Are there any agility trials on around then? I might have a sticky beak :laugh:

Anything that is a must see in Tas in your opinion?

So far I have:

Mt Wellington

Freycinet

Port Arthur and boat tour of the isle of the dead or whatever it's called

Hastings Caves or Mt Field

Christmas Hills Raspberry farm

MONA (of course)

When in March Amy? I will be there from around the 18th to 23rd for a family holiday. :)

All the cool kids go to Tassie :cool:

I've never been and generally go international by default, but I had a virgin blue credit to use up, and Tasmania looks quite beautiful, and I have friends there I would like to catch up with, so Tasmania it was! :)

I've never been and generally go international by default, but I had a virgin blue credit to use up, and Tasmania looks quite beautiful, and I have friends there I would like to catch up with, so Tasmania it was! :)

I've never been international either :(

I am the most untraveled person i haven't even been to rottnest :rofl:

Ihave been to Qld though.

Stayed in brisbane and visited the surrounds and townsville.

and Stradbroke island whilst over there.