Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hugs RV - I am glad Toby got to have a last wander round at home.

He was such a lucky boy to have you - most people would have given up on him a long time ago - but you stuck by him through thick and thin. Its these special dogs that hurt so much more when we have to say goodbye

Oh, geez Rally....I am so, so sorry about poor Toby....Hes such a beautiful boy, and has left you far too early :cry: :cry:

I havent been on DOL for so long and came in to check something else and find such sad news.....The biggest of hugs for you & yours :kissbetter:

............I really need to check in more often on my sandgroper buddies :hitself:

I hope everyone else (that I dont see on FB) is a-ok!!!

What's up with Rach? Will pop her a message to see how she is.

I'm in Sydney right now, missing my girls heaps.

If you message her she will tell you, all good now, but tell her to DRINK more (water!!)

yes this is a definate tell her poor rach :D

Im not friends with Rach on facebook but I hope she is feeling better!

RS I know how you feel, I havent seen my boy in 3 months!

Well this has not been a good week for us at all. The settlement of the house we were supposed to move into didnt go through so more waiting around. Not that might matter much as my poor bf lost his job :( So he will look around here for a couple of weeks and maybe Esperance as well but if nothing comes up then back to Vic. I know I said not long ago that I wasnt copeing but we have both started to settle here and neither of us wanted to leave this way :( Oh well will just see how the next couple of weeks go.

Sorry to hear that Whitka however that is what the mining industry is like, it is very easy to suddenly not have a job. Tell him to contact the Esperance Port and see what they have going. I hear they have had lots of jobs recently.

There are also the mines around Ravensthorpe.

A question for listers who are interested in RATG and also obedience. If a RATG and a obedience/Rally trial were being held on the same day but at different locations, which would you be more interested in doing.

Edited by Livertreats