Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Weasels what happened to your name! :laugh:

Hehe I decided Weez had had a good run of being my username and I didn't want to play favourites - so for the next year it's Chessy's turn :D

Oh I see, confused me for a bit there :laugh:

Sticking my nose in - the Thai restaurant about 1km from K9 is fantastic thumbsup1.gif

Have to agree, it was delish! But I came home feeling really ill, don't think it agreed with me :( I tend to feel like that when I eat Chinese as well. No fair, cos I love Asian type foods!!! frown.gif Come to think of it, last time I went to a sushi bar and yum cha I felt the same (especially after the pork bun). I think I have an intolerance to yummy international foods, oh noes!!! eek1.gif

Edited by RubyStar

Those talking about liveing far away I think I win with the distance thing :laugh:

You and me both!! How far are you guys from Perth?

ETA I win!! Google maps says 595kms from Perth to Kal, we were 724kms from Perth to Esperance :D

Edited by OSoSwift

Those talking about liveing far away I think I win with the distance thing :laugh:

You and me both!! How far are you guys from Perth?

ETA I win!! Google maps says 595kms from Perth to Kal, we were 724kms from Perth to Esperance :D

Its like 6 hours or so away from here to Perth but who needs Perth anyway :p :laugh: I would love to get to Esperance sometime soon! I miss the beach.

Does anyone in this thread live in Mandurah?

I am in rocko, I would consider that close :)

( I have recently just moved to Perth from NZ and still getting over how BIG and FAR AWAY everything is lol.)

Yes it is not that far at all only 20 min up the highway perhaps we can catch up one day?

Im interested in coming to dinner too :) Im not too fussed where, the place that's most convenient for everyone suits me :thumbsup:

I'm not sure it's looking that positive. So far only looks like half a dozen of us? And nobody can decide on a place laugh.gif

I can make a booking somewhere for us tomorrow for next Thursday night, just need definite numbers and your vote on where you want to go!

So please respond here if you are in for dinner, thanks!!

Zoe has just got home to find Jaffa ( 7year old toller girl red with white chest and black nose) missing, possibly due to the storm she has managed to get out of the house yard. Could people in the Chidlow area keep an eye open for Jaffa and if sighted call Zoe on her mobile 0419906785

Local vets have been contacted. Please pass this message around to people in WA - we need to find her

Edited by Ptolomy