Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Last week in Kalgoorlie for us, we get on the trian to Perth on Thursday then fly back Vic on Friday. Disapointing that I didnt get to stay long enough to meet everyone but as the bf says who knows where we will end up next :laugh: But I am really looking forward to seeing my boy.

Sorry to hear Whitka. May your next adventure be more successful :)

Kyliedelonge, I will check that thread out :)

Dinner peeps... Are we going to put it in the too hard basket? Go Mexican in Vic Park? Or????

Ptolemy, any news on Jaffa??

Last week in Kalgoorlie for us, we get on the trian to Perth on Thursday then fly back Vic on Friday. Disapointing that I didnt get to stay long enough to meet everyone but as the bf says who knows where we will end up next :laugh: But I am really looking forward to seeing my boy.

So close and yet so far.

Have fun on the Prospector, I have travelled on that train a few times :) I remember buying choolate from the stewardess's

The dog that played the main role of Red Dog in the movie sadly passed on today at age seven years from heart failure, I am not surprised as when I met him in August he was too fat!

RIP fella, you and the other red Dogs have made the Aussie Kelpie a legend all over again.

For those of you not on WA Click or FB - Jaffa was found this afternoon in bushland in Chidlow thumbsup1.gif Now if only she could tell us what she has been up to for the last 6 days!

Excellent news, so glad, such a worry with all the snakes out and about.

Hi all :wave: We are back in Vic and its so good to be able to see my boy and rest of the gang :) Now im back ive been thinking about getting back into trianing with my brothers border collie since he does nothing with her :banghead: I want to get into agility with her but first things first she's not a very confident dog and is shocking to walk on a lead so going to work on those things first. If anyone has any ideas on what I should do im open to suggestions.

Anyways I hope everyone had a great christmas and boxing day.

Anyone who is showing this weekend please share the info

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

1. Due to the extreme weather conditions judging at all 3 shows will now be commencing at 7:30 PM. This is after sunset. Please pass this information on to anyone you know who may not be on FB

2. The Canine Association is CLOSED and WILL NOT BE OPEN TOMORROW! Please also pass this information on to others not on FB so that they do not call me to ask as I have had several calls already!

3. The grounds DO NOT OPEN on Saturday until 5 PM. Please remember that there is plenty of room on our grounds and you do not have to be at the front, particularly as we have delayed the start of the show there will be plenty of time to set up when it is slightly cooler. We do not need to cause a traffic hazard by having cars lined up and down Ranford and Warton roads before 5 PM. Think of your dogs (and yourself) and come down a little later when it is cooler if you have later breeds.

Edited by showdog