Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Just saw this coat: http://www.passionpets.com.au/catalog/prod...;products_id=62 which would be perfect for Banjo... except they only do 55cm and I am sure he was a 65cm last year :o vCBR, what size did you get Toby?

ETA: can you imaginge the look if I got one of these for him: http://pawspoint.com.au/clothing-3/pyjamas-117/ :)

Edited by mirawee

I got Toby a horsie rug in minature otherwise I know that my dad/brother will remove it so he dosen't look 'girly' (sigh!).

It was only $40 from BP&G Midland and it covers his belly. It's navy blue with fluro green edging and fleece inside.

You think he's angry now - imagine how angry he'd be if I dressed him in that :)

Beef flavoured beer.... ewwww! I'm sure my dogs can live without that one!

You think he's angry now - imagine how angry he'd be if I dressed him in that :rofl:

Kyzer doesn't have issues, what are you talking about? It's completely normal to give someone a tongue kiss in their mouth, roll in their lap, then growl at them :rofl: Poor little K. I do think that coat would look SMASHING on him, though :):o

You think he's angry now - imagine how angry he'd be if I dressed him in that :rofl:

Kyzer doesn't have issues, what are you talking about? It's completely normal to give someone a tongue kiss in their mouth, roll in their lap, then growl at them

Doesn't every dog do that? :):rofl: Ah my dog is 'special' alright....!

Hi everyone :rofl:

I'm back from the weimaraner national, back at work and at 4.52pm i am compltely exhausted!! i am beginning to regret not taking the rest of the week off!!

All went well - the judge didn't love Ari, however... She still got graded as (FCI) Very Good (best was Excellent), but unfortunately the critique does not reflect as such... :rofl: Still, she seemed to have a good time and I came back no closer to choosing her a stud :o I am so sad I missed out on all the action of the agility though - i would have come down to watch if i hadnt been in SA! I hope you all did well. Was very happy to hear while at the Reward dinner that a WA weimaraner took a first in the jumping :)

Hi everyone :rofl:

I'm back from the weimaraner national, back at work and at 4.52pm i am compltely exhausted!! i am beginning to regret not taking the rest of the week off!!

All went well - the judge didn't love Ari, however... She still got graded as (FCI) Very Good (best was Excellent), but unfortunately the critique does not reflect as such... :rofl: Still, she seemed to have a good time and I came back no closer to choosing her a stud :rofl: I am so sad I missed out on all the action of the agility though - i would have come down to watch if i hadnt been in SA! I hope you all did well. Was very happy to hear while at the Reward dinner that a WA weimaraner took a first in the jumping :)

Sounds like what happened to Char after his BISS!

Her grade sounds good anyway. :rofl: You doing Autumn Festival on Sat? I am down there with Licoln for his last show in Baby Puppy. :o He is growing up too fast!

I brought Toby a little WeatherBeeta Jacket today :) When I put him in it he thinks he can't move :rofl:

Mason does the same Valley he wont walk if he has a coat on its too funny!!! A friend of mine back home sent him 3 coats last year, one he outgrew and the other 2 he will never fit into ( she cut the pattern on her rescue lab who weighs 10Kg more than him ) so I have had to alter them a bit but he doesnt seem to really feel the cold...

Very nice vCBR... he doesn't look that impressed though :)

Measured Banjo (although it was hard as he didn't want to stand still :D) and he is 60cm :D I wouldn't have thought her was that much longer than Toby though!