Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yes it's easy for you, you're not the one being forced to make life changing decisions such as 'do we put the shower border vertical or horizontal???' ;)

Yes but why is something so simple made so difficult??!! :)

I do get impatient with people though when they sit there and dilly dally around going back and forth on what colour their garage door should be or do we need a power point in the Powder room :happydance:

Doesn't matter what you're going to do with the dog really, and some people change their mind about showing down the track.

The only thing with this is if your dog is on the Limited Register, you need your breeder to upgrade your dog to Main Registered if you want to show if you both think the dog is good enough.

Yep indeed, I just think of mains because both my dogs have main reg, despite them both being munted ;)

:) Did you ever plan on showing? Might be different in your breeds but it's pretty rare for a breeder to let a pet dog go on Mains unless they had plans for the showring.

I have found out from a few people with other breeds that a lot of their dogs are on the main register, it seems a bit different with labs. Anywho I am happy with limited, Mason is missing 2 vital parts now anyway :happydance:

I think both breeders of mine aren't too bothered about them being on Main because they're not really of interest to BYBers or puppy farmers, whereas Labs probably are.

Hardly anyone knows about the Mannie and a Tentie is not what you'd call 'desirable' ;) There are plenty of pups on the ground all the time and they are cheap, so most people would just get one from a registered breeder I dare say.

;) Bedazzled and Ptolomy just got my Canine News to find two very handsome cover dogs! :happydance: (Also OMG there are SOOOOOO many agility trials!)

Very happy with it :) - unfortunately, Deb and I have bought all the extra ones they printed :cooldance:

Last night at training I was admiring the big Toller gang (was it the Dwyers?) and they all just reminded me of your kids Ptolomy, so cute how they do the same little leg movements (you know what I mean!) and I was thinking if their red mob and your red mob got together for a play date it would be quite the party! Please tell me you have done it! Even better with Zoe's mob to! :laugh:

I was told one vet in W.A who has done docking anyone know the name of the vet?

I don't know who it is (but could probably find out). However, haven't the new rules for WA come in to take us in line with the other states now?

Ptolomy and Bedazzled, brilliant photo :laugh:

I don't know who it is (but could probably find out). However, haven't the new rules for WA come in to take us in line with the other states now?

Ptolomy and Bedazzled, brilliant photo :laugh:

Hi, I know the rules have changed just interested to know who as the breeder did not where she was sent to

Hi, I know the rules have changed just interested to know who as the breeder did not where she was sent to

There where a couple of vets & the breeder would now where they where they had it done as they would have the paperwork that would have been handed out with each puppy as the paperwork had to be submitted when the pups where registered

A good bonus about being a CAWA member apart from the canine news is you get 10% off at Better Pets and Gardens :laugh: .

Do you??? Since when?? And is that at any BP&G??

Hope you guys have a great night at Checkers.....

Can anyone tell me - is there an Agility weekend at Bunbury next weekend (Mothers Day weekend)? If so, anyone going??

Rat

There where a couple of vets & the breeder would now where they where they had it done as they would have the paperwork that would have been handed out with each puppy as the paperwork had to be submitted when the pups where registered

The breeder told me she did not know who the vet was until the party returned, I find that weird. I was not even told that the my bitch was sent to W.A

A good bonus about being a CAWA member apart from the canine news is you get 10% off at Better Pets and Gardens :) .

Do you??? Since when?? And is that at any BP&G??

Rat

It has been advertised in the mag for ages :laugh:

I would say the last 2 plus years

Caffy took that one!!! How good is she?!! Thanks, they are lovely kids and we figured they deserved to be cover boys!!!!

Ptolomy and Bedazzled, brilliant photo :)