Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I train with Perth for Agility too they train Ashfield Reserve, its on Friday evenings. The class is mostly on leash but your dog will be offleash when it has to do exercises, which are usually one at a time and food is allowed.

I have considered going down to Perth Agility but the fact that is on fridays makes it hard - we always have stuff on. If I could find somewhere that either does tuesdays or thursdays nights or even saturday arvo it would be perfect!

ACWA has classes on a Tuesday night at the Canine Centre and I think enrollments are the begining of each term.

ACWA has classes on a Tuesday night at the Canine Centre and I think enrollments are the begining of each term.

July is their next intake and that might already be full. I'm starting beginners agility at Eden Hill tonight, already do obedience there, should be fun :dancingelephant: .

July is their next intake and that might already be full. I'm starting beginners agility at Eden Hill tonight, already do obedience there, should be fun :dancingelephant: .

Went to the Nationals and came home full of enthusiasm to give agility a go, can you please tell me more about the Eden Hill agility classes? I think I saw some of the ladies competing with shirts on saying they were from Eden Hill

I think I may give agility a go too, but only when Mason is 18 months old or so.

July is their next intake and that might already be full. I'm starting beginners agility at Eden Hill tonight, already do obedience there, should be fun :birthday: .

Tiggy Eden Hill classes are cancelled tonight because all out pups are tired. :dancingelephant: But on Thursday after Obidience I am going back to basics with Toby so you are more then welcome to join us.

Agility training has been cancelled at Eden Hill tonight to give dogs and handlers a well deserved rest after the nationals. Banjo and me will have to wait another week to start training :dancingelephant: but we have obedience on Thursday :birthday: . Hollys mummy - yes you'll fit right in with your Sheltie :party: . I only started at Eden Hill a couple of weeks ago but love it - small and friendly :cheer: .

Tiggy Eden Hill classes are cancelled tonight because all out pups are tired. :dancingelephant: But on Thursday after Obidience I am going back to basics with Toby so you are more then welcome to join us.

Snap!

I just wrote the same thing :birthday: .

:provoke: Thanks for the link Amypie

I will head down there next Monday night and check it out.

If your down there Tiggy too, say hello, I will be the nervous looking one with a blue merle sheltie :wave:

Kyzer has the week off Agility training, I told him to kick up his paws and relax after 4 busy days :wave:

How long a break is Mr K getting? You coming down on Thursday night? :provoke: :D

ACWA starts back again next week, right? The 11th? Can't wait :o

If your down there Tiggy too, say hello, I will be the nervous looking one with a blue merle sheltie :wave:

I'll be there Monday with Banjo my black Stafford :D . valleyCBR and myself both go Thursdays to :o .

If your down there Tiggy too, say hello, I will be the nervous looking one with a blue merle sheltie :D

I'll be there Monday with Banjo my black Stafford :o . valleyCBR and myself both go Thursdays to :rofl: .

Now that I know Toby can almost run an entire jumping course clear (but run around the last two jumps :wave: ) I think I will come on some Mondays and join the advanced class.

Kyzer has the week off Agility training, I told him to kick up his paws and relax after 4 busy days :(

How long a break is Mr K getting? You coming down on Thursday night? :laugh::)

ACWA starts back again next week, right? The 11th? Can't wait :laugh:

Ah geeeez, I'll see how I feel on Thursday! I feel pretty exhausted at the moment but on the other hand we have a lot of work to do! :) ETA: He seems fully rested if the zoomies through the house last night were anything to go by :):wave:

Yes, ACWA is back next week.

Edited by amypie

Is anyone doing the Dancing With Dogs Seminar on the 29 May?

Not something I have any interest in. Can't wait till the Rally Seminar! What did they expect the dog to know before then again?

I think just basic things like sit drop maybe recall? Cant really remember, I must look when we have to pay by again...

Leila is wearing last years coat - her bum hangs out the back but she doesnt care in the least :o

Im ordering up for this year - a polar fleece one, a reflective one and a water proof fleecey!

I was just thinking I need to get Banjo some PJs :D He keeps looking at me in the morning as if to ask if we are seriously getting up as it is too cold :) Kinta on the other hand doesn't really seem to care about the cold (and of course the Lappies don't mind :o ) Banjo is just a wuss :)