Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Clutching at straws - but does anybody know how many gun dogs are entered this Saturday and Sunday?

Trying to time everything to the minute :D

You going along?

You should come to Arthur River :rofl:

ETA: you're probably talking showing, not retrieving :rofl:

Still, you should come and bring Cider :D

Edited by RubyStar

You should come to Arthur River :rofl:

ETA: you're probably talking showing, not retrieving :rofl:

Still, you should come and bring Cider :D

I am babysitting Zoe's kids so that she can go to Arthur River. Thats the weekend of the Midland Obedience Trial - so I am happy to stay home :D

I am babysitting Zoe's kids so that she can go to Arthur River. Thats the weekend of the Midland Obedience Trial - so I am happy to stay home :thumbsup:

Toller Partyyyy!!!!!!

I'm happy to miss an obedience trial for this weekend - did I just say that?! ;) I'm actually missing 3 :)

Have you forgot Ruby AM Millie PM :o

Won't be in Perth so off the hook :D

What about Banjo AM and Sophie PM? :thumbsup:

I'm happy to miss an obedience trial for this weekend - did I just say that?! :) I'm actually missing 3 :D

Have you forgot Ruby AM Millie PM :o

Won't be in Perth so off the hook :D

What about Banjo AM and Sophie PM? :thumbsup:

;)

Where are all the WA peeps at :rofl:

Sleeping :laugh:

Actually I should be getting stuff ready for a horse show tomorrow :)

What horse show do you have tomorrow? I miss horses but not the plaiting up etc for shows :cry: .

So proud of Jenna, she is really picking up the tracking well. Yesterday another dog tracking me did not find one of my articles and we didn't notice till later, so at the end of training which was a good hour or more later I put on Jenna's harness, took her roughly to the area we where working in , gave her my scent and asked her to find. :) And she did!!! Given that it was only a black sock and it was like a needle in a haystack I was very impressed. :)

So proud of Jenna, she is really picking up the tracking well. Yesterday another dog tracking me did not find one of my articles and we didn't notice till later, so at the end of training which was a good hour or more later I put on Jenna's harness, took her roughly to the area we where working in , gave her my scent and asked her to find. :) And she did!!! Given that it was only a black sock and it was like a needle in a haystack I was very impressed. :)

Well done Jenna!!

Anyone doing the agility trail at Carine next weekend? I am stewarding.

You sure its at Canine? I thought it was Northern Suburbs????

Well done Jenna!!

Well done Jenna!!

Carine is Northern Suburbs that is where we train ;) @ Carine open space.

Oooops!!!!! Sorry I'm reading without my glasses!!!! That'll teach me!!!!

Well done Jenna!!

Oooops!!!!! Sorry I'm reading without my glasses!!!! That'll teach me!!!!

Well done Jenna!!

No worries :) are you competing next weekend? I am leaving my boy at home because I am stewarding, there is no class due to the trial.

Well done Jenna!!

glad i saw this or i would of rocked up with my friend and i lol would of looked like numpty's I missed today otherwise i am sure i would of known this naughty me for having a sleep in oops