Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Rach - their is agility at Carine open space this sunday, I will be there all morning.

Hey MM what's the easiest way to get there from the Mitchell Freeway? Do you know where exactly they will hold the trial? I have a map but it looks huge! I don't want to get lost :laugh:

To be honest Amypie I have not come up the Mitchell to get there, but the easiest way for you to find where the trial is ( it will be on the soccer field where we train) is to park in the carpark on beach road, coming from Mitchell you will probably have to come off onto Reid and then turn right at Okely rd I think it is? then at the first lights go right and you will see the gap in the island to turn right across beach rd into the carpark, drive through the first carpark and you will see the road twists to the left ( there is also a clubhouse to your left) the trial will be on the right hand side soccer field ( I could be wrong and it could be on the left one but you will be able to see the rings when you drive in).

Thanks for your help MM :laugh:

my Taha <33333 =D love her and bringing my cameraaaaa

how far is where the show is from the traino?

It's at the same place that the Nationals were held, nearest train station is Thornlie by the looks but it's 8km away :laugh:

hahahahahahahahaha great story :laugh: okay will look out for you on july 3rd what group ar the xolo's in??

Group 7 although I had a lady telling me they shpoud be in group 5 I thought WHAT ??

i will have to read up on them as i know nothing about them so wouldn't understand why she is saying that but i will definately keep an eye out for them i am sure they wont be hard to spot. :laugh:

Yes, and Ozjen better get herself organised too. Was about to ask if we were mean't to have any entries in. :D

ETA How did Diva go?

I need to look at show entries so will look at agility entries too... but June is pretty well a write off for me as Diva has shows on the 13th (her Newcomer debut with Joh Bailey as one of the judges :thumbsup: ), team penning on the 19th, probably another show on the 20th, then possibly something the next weekend too!

Just looked though... CCC agility is the 4th July - if we enter Jenna do you think she will come into season? :rofl: I also won't get to training again tomorrow night :p Ric has asked us to go and access his puppies so we can help him decide which girl to keep. Wants it done asap so the others can go to their new homes this coming weekend. Of course he only rang and asked last night :rofl:

Oh and Diva did well yesterday, although not much competition was there! She also coped with frieght trains going past less than 50m away :rofl: I think there were about 6 throughout the day!

Hehe, disregard my message on your phone, thought I might get an answer here, when I couldn't get hold of you. :p Mmmm in heat begining of July, probabaly, but who knows with these Aussies.

Good on Diva, she did well handling the freight trains given that you wouldn't get too many noises like that around the paddocks.

hahahahahahahahaha great story :thumbsup: okay will look out for you on july 3rd what group ar the xolo's in??

Group 7 although I had a lady telling me they shpoud be in group 5 I thought WHAT ??

i will have to read up on them as i know nothing about them so wouldn't understand why she is saying that but i will definately keep an eye out for them i am sure they wont be hard to spot. :rofl:

I can only guess ther reason being that the FCI group is Group 5 and they are in that its called sptiz and Primitive types ( The Xolo are classed as a Primitive type ) so yes they should be in this group but unfortunately Australia doesnt have this group !

Hey guys i have decided to take a little DOLiday after today, so enjoy your oggies and i'll be back!!

no doubt ValleyCBR will keep me up to date with stuff :mad

Take care all!

How come?! We'll miss you! :thumbsup:

P.S. there is another retrieving training day coming up :D ;)

Valley are you going to be at teh shows this weekend? I suppose not cos of Lincolns foot?

I'll be there anyway... i'm definitely going on Monday, so i'll see you there. We could meet up earlier to watch the lab judging.

oh RS I have more than likely given up on Ari and retrieving... I am really struggling for her attention most of the time. I am going to have to save it for my next one i think... it's just too hard! perhaps if i get back into obedience and she begins to give me some focus again, i'll try again.

Edited by SparkyTansy

Valley are you going to be at teh shows this weekend? I suppose not cos of Lincolns foot?

I'll be there anyway... i'm definitely going on Monday, so i'll see you there. We could meet up earlier to watch the lab judging.

Sounds good! :) I will try and be there for the start of the lab show. I won't be showing for a while because the shaved spot on Lincoln's leg makes him look misshapen. :eek:

Hey guys i have decided to take a little DOLiday after today, so enjoy your oggies and i'll be back!!

no doubt ValleyCBR will keep me up to date with stuff :eek:

Take care all!

Ahhh ST dont u wuv us anymore :)

Quick question.

Does anyone know a boarding kennel in Perth that would let me have all 3 dogs togther/ in adjoining runs?

I would have - but too late now - settlement went through today :laugh:

Quick question.

Does anyone know a boarding kennel in Perth that would let me have all 3 dogs togther/ in adjoining runs?

Or very dog friendly accomodation in Bunbury?

Bushlands Pet Resort in Bunbury Ask for Jean Hydelman and tell her you are a mate of mine, she has boarding kennels just outside Bunbury.

She is on the web

J