Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

....Tell you what though for a dog with a lot of crap backed up in her stomach she saw a bit of dried liver that a previous dog hadn't wanted to eat and she launched at it (luckily I am quicker than her) :D

I didn't know you had a Goldie!! :hug:

Hope your animals can all just settle down and lead healthy lives so their poor Mumma can go on a decent holiday!

I laft Paddy at home in his new pen outside under the patio today .... since early this morning and I won't be home for another couple of hours ...... hope the neighbours aren't banging on my door when I get there ;)

I have come to the conclusion that my animals don't want me to have any money when I go away in November :)

Varda has spent the day at the vets since she has enjoyed screaming (not yelping :p ) whenever she tries to do a poo. Still bright and happy and wanting food but very constipated. Well turns out when has dug up something dead and eaten lots of bones and rocks ;) She is a smart one is Varda :hug:

Tell you what though for a dog with a lot of crap backed up in her stomach she saw a bit of dried liver that a previous dog hadn't wanted to eat and she launched at it (luckily I am quicker than her) :)

And have just heard that she still has more to pass so likely will be spending the night at the vet :love:

Although on another note I love my vets... unless something changes and she requires surgery total of my bill for both my after hours horsey callout and this visit are well under a grand :rofl: Money I would prefer to spend on other things though :D

Poor Varda, glad its nothing more serious but sounds like your animals are putting you in the poor house (I'll have company when I get there now). Hope no surgery is needed and she's home soon, give her cuddles from me.

On Sunday when I was driving home from the BBQ I was around the corner from my house and saw some people walking a Brittany pup ;) Awwwww it was so beautiful! I hope those people join DOL :D

Jeepers GR I hope little Paddy was good today :hug: How is he going anyway?

Where's Miss vCBR lately? Hope she's not embarrassed she topped the list for posts in this thread :D , don't be shy it's too quiet in here without you ;) .

Not embarrased at all but seriously proud!! :hug:

My work contract is up for renewal so I am being a good girl and not DOLing at work ATM :)

Where's Miss vCBR lately? Hope she's not embarrassed she topped the list for posts in this thread :D , don't be shy it's too quiet in here without you ;) .

My work contract is up for renewal so I am being a good girl and not DOLing at work ATM :)

IMG_3637.jpg

Naww Millie, why were you looking away!! :hug:

Love the one with Rosie next to them, too, you can tell she really wants to be a Lab when she grows up :rofl: :D

Trixie in her hat ;)

Yes, Lab heads fit hats nicely :)

Great shots, sorry I didn't join you all but had too much to catch up on at home. Pity though as I could have got my SLR back from my youngest son who lives on Broadway, bought it last Christmas and the only person who has used it so far is him. :)

I just finished off the fencing for Shimi, it took 3 1/2 hours ;) , I was so over it by the end :) but glad it's all done.

well done :) time for a cool drink :)

_MG_3618.jpg

:D Brilliant! Looks like you had a great time :rofl:

My big fat Chandra is due on friday who wants to see pics of just how fat she is and hazard a guess at numbers???

I'll go for a round 10 :love: Hope all goes well for her :)

Shimi is just adorable, good luck sleeping over the next week Tiggy :hug:

Took Louis off to his Reactive Rover class yesterday where he did very well. It's nice to see him relaxed and comfortable around other dogs there. I think I'm going to take him along to the Northern Suburbs classes on Sundays as well, as he needs more regular exposure to other dogs in a controlled environment - which I'm hoping obedience training will be :p

We go to Northern Suburbs - may see you there, we are in the later classes though.

I do as well i am in class one a because i have been slack look at the clock and roll over and go back to sleep lol. But now i have the obedience bug i will be going again. Even though i am having a halloween party on sat i intend to go on sunday

Yep, I'm going to a hallowheen party on Saturday too over in the northern suburbs, we will have to post pictures of us in costume afterwards.

Where's Miss vCBR lately? Hope she's not embarrassed she topped the list for posts in this thread :D , don't be shy it's too quiet in here without you :) .

;)

Good idea :rofl:

Varda has spent the day at the vets since she has enjoyed screaming (not yelping :)) whenever she tries to do a poo. Still bright and happy and wanting food but very constipated. Well turns out when has dug up something dead and eaten lots of bones and rocks :D She is a smart one is Varda :hug:......

Oh poor Varda, hope she's ok and is much improved by the morning ;)

mirawee I always found my vet bills for horses cheaper than the dogs vet bills, it's crazy :p

Depends on which vet I use for the horse stuff :) I have one I use that is much more expensive but are also much better for non-routine stuff.

Gees you are definitely having a rough trot Mirawee - lets hope things start to improve soon.

That is the problem with having so many animals... lots to decide they need a visit from the vet :hug: And for some reason it always seems to go in waves. Things really do tend to come in threes... or at multiples anyway.

Where's Miss vCBR lately? Hope she's not embarrassed she topped the list for posts in this thread :D , don't be shy it's too quiet in here without you :) .

And then she decides to get her post count up by double posting the same reply :):)

Poor Varda, glad its nothing more serious but sounds like your animals are putting you in the poor house (I'll have company when I get there now). Hope no surgery is needed and she's home soon, give her cuddles from me.

I figure they do it to see how much I really love them ;) Luckily Mum is coming with me to Melbourne and I know she will buy stuff for the horses too even though she doesn't ride :rofl: And I have been cutting down on pony numbers :love: which at least gives me some spending money as long as no one else decides they require vet cuddles!

No further updates as I have been busy getting a headache from an 18 month old... and Mum isn't answering her phone!

Where's Miss vCBR lately? Hope she's not embarrassed she topped the list for posts in this thread ;) , don't be shy it's too quiet in here without you :) .

And then she decides to get her post count up by double posting the same reply :rofl::)

:hug: Thats what happens when you post from an iPhone on the train while going through a tunnel :love:

Training tonight! :D

I am hoping your herd will be well soon again Mirawee and stay that way!

I am having a mini doliday atm, cause I have so much to do at work and at home! On a side note if all things work out how I hope I might just be joining Rusky for Rally practice Wednesdays! :p

Edited by valleyCBR

Where's Miss vCBR lately? Hope she's not embarrassed she topped the list for posts in this thread ;) , don't be shy it's too quiet in here without you :) .

And then she decides to get her post count up by double posting the same reply :rofl::)

:hug: Thats what happens when you post from an iPhone on the train while going through a tunnel :love:

Training tonight! :D

I am hoping your herd will be well soon again Mirawee and stay that way!

I am having a mini doliday atm, cause I have so much to do at work and at home! On a side note if all things work out how I hope I might just be joining Rusky for Rally practice Wednesdays! :p

Where will you be doing the Rally Valley ??

On Sunday when I was driving home from the BBQ I was around the corner from my house and saw some people walking a Brittany pup :) Awwwww it was so beautiful! I hope those people join DOL ;)

Jeepers GR I hope little Paddy was good today :hug: How is he going anyway?

You need DOL business cards to hand out for times like that! :D

Paddy is going well ..... his legs just keep getting longer and longer!! He's almost not a pup anymore already! :)

I got home to find a shattered umbrella stand/holder thingy ..... nice blue and and white china thing .... god knows what I was thinking leaving that in his pen. He'd obviously decided to stand on it trying to get out. But at least I don't have any puddles to clean up :rofl:

Just letting those here know I havent died!! BUT I wont be on DOL for chats etc for about eight weeks, till next year in fact!!

Will check messages and post in the Xolo thread any exciting news but wont be able to get to a computer as much for a while.

Stay safe everyone and I can still get emails if anything exciting happens, let me know!!

Stay safe and have a great time with all the new babies coming!!!

xoxoxo

Just letting those here know I havent died!! BUT I wont be on DOL for chats etc for about eight weeks, till next year in fact!!

Will check messages and post in the Xolo thread any exciting news but wont be able to get to a computer as much for a while.

Stay safe everyone and I can still get emails if anything exciting happens, let me know!!

Stay safe and have a great time with all the new babies coming!!!

xoxoxo

Have a wonderful time at your course, J..............Wow, next years not far away is it???

Ill have to head out and buy the doggy mag with your kids in it!!

Mirawee, hope your bunch dont have anymore "mishaps" :) Weird how it goes in waves of animals getting sick/injured.....Hope Varda is feeling alot better soon, silly thing!! :laugh:

Varda is home but still not happy. Will watch her tomorrow and if not better she is to go back to the vet on Wednesday. There is still one big rock that should be out within 24 hours and a fairly large bone fragment still in her stomach :laugh:

Woo Hoo me and Wolfy got moved up a class at obedience tonight :laugh:

Yay :) Well done to you both :rofl:

WX, have fun with whatever you are doing for the next 8 weeks :D

Varda is home but still not happy. Will watch her tomorrow and if not better she is to go back to the vet on Wednesday. There is still one big rock that should be out within 24 hours and a fairly large bone fragment still in her stomach :laugh:

Yay :) Well done to you both :rofl:

WX, have fun with whatever you are doing for the next 8 weeks :D

Will be thinking of Varda, let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Where will you be doing the Rally Valley ??

The German Shepard club runs Rally classes on Wednesday mornings. :laugh:

Yay boxagirl! :) He is looking super handsome and his coat is immaculate! Is he still showing?

Yep, I'm going to a hallowheen party on Saturday too over in the northern suburbs, we will have to post pictures of us in costume afterwards.

I haven't done a Halloween party since high school, and my homemade pirate outfit was a complete disaster :laugh::)

Edited by RubyStar