Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Geez, we really aren't having a good run atm!

(((hugs))) to you Emery!

I can't complain about my day today :rofl: BOB Finnish Lapphund with Arlo at his second show for another 11 points :rofl: And he was very good in the ring today too :rofl: Also BOB Kelpie with Banjo (only 7 points for him :LOL: )

I also scored an Easter Egg :rofl: Thanks Labrat ;)

And then took some quick photos of my arab filly (the one I bought in a Flood Fundraising auction :rofl: ) to monitor her transformation to show pony since Mum was home from NZ today so could use the camera for me :rofl: Two more weeks until her first show :rofl:

Ameenah2small.jpg

Mason was an extra good boy today - well done and only one more to go :thumbsup: Lovely score too :D

Scoota - update......

This morning he was the last to be fed and the first to finish (I really wanted to post this in the brags thread ;) ). He has had a good couple of days - so I took him for an outing to the trial today where he enjoyed his morning, ate a jackpot and then came home and polished off his lunch in no time. It was almost like I had the old bright and bubbly Scoota today.

Fingers crossed tomorrow for our Murdoch visit.

Everything crossed mate! He was a different dog today, so bright and happy...I'm looking forward to the re-appearance of 'Mount Scoota"!!!

Mason was an extra good boy today - well done and only one more to go :thumbsup: Lovely score too :D

Scoota - update......

This morning he was the last to be fed and the first to finish (I really wanted to post this in the brags thread ;) ). He has had a good couple of days - so I took him for an outing to the trial today where he enjoyed his morning, ate a jackpot and then came home and polished off his lunch in no time. It was almost like I had the old bright and bubbly Scoota today.

For those wishing to enter the DWD competitons in May and July the entry fees are not in the canine news. They are $9 for members of the DWD Club Of WA and $12 for non members. Please let anyone else not on the list know.

For those wishing to enter the DWD competitons in May and July the entry fees are not in the canine news. They are $9 for members of the DWD Club Of WA and $12 for non members. Please let anyone else not on the list know.

I'll be sure to pass this onto amypie. She'd be devo if she didn't find out in time to send her entry in! :thumbsup:

Geez, we really aren't having a good run atm!

(((hugs))) to you Emery!

I can't complain about my day today ;) BOB Finnish Lapphund with Arlo at his second show for another 11 points :thumbsup: And he was very good in the ring today too :( Also BOB Kelpie with Banjo (only 7 points for him :LOL: )

I also scored an Easter Egg :love: Thanks Labrat :D

And then took some quick photos of my arab filly (the one I bought in a Flood Fundraising auction :love: ) to monitor her transformation to show pony since Mum was home from NZ today so could use the camera for me ;) Two more weeks until her first show :love:

Ameenah2small.jpg

Thanks mirawee and congrats on your BOB's and good luck at your horse show

Mason was an extra good boy today - well done and only one more to go :D Lovely score too ;)

Scoota - update......

This morning he was the last to be fed and the first to finish (I really wanted to post this in the brags thread :love: ). He has had a good couple of days - so I took him for an outing to the trial today where he enjoyed his morning, ate a jackpot and then came home and polished off his lunch in no time. It was almost like I had the old bright and bubbly Scoota today.

:D that is great news yay

Car was broken into at Reactive Rover Class today... If anyone hears of a copy of Agility Right from the Start or The Focused Puppy going cheap let me know so I can give my colleges the intel. :thumbsup:

Also my mobile was stolen so the number that some of you have is no longer working. ;) (Before anyone says it they were in my glovebox and out of sight but they were obviously wanting to access my book bag in the foot well so they broke my window) My glasses were also stolen too so I am blind...

Awesome to hear your news Ptolomy and Mas, so glad Scooter is looking better.

Bugger about the car Rally Valley - I hope your "friends" can find out who did it and "getem" :thumbsup:

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you

Edited by Ptolomy

RV- so sorry that they broke into your car and took your stuff, i know the feeling all too well and it sux!! Where was the class held??

Ptolomy- Scoota was looking very happy this am, fingers crossed hd is now on the rd to recovery.

Rubystars Ruby also did some nice work today and only just missed passing.

Edited by Mason2009

Thanks guys. At the end of the day it's just stuff and it can be replaced but knew if there was any leads on the dog books you guys would know. :thumbsup:

The sneaky thieves also text my friend a blank message, they do that to check if the phone is working, that happened at 1505 so I am sure when I get the bill I will have some calls made because I didn't get a chance to cancel the phone till after 1600.

Mas it was in Dianella at Light St Reserve.

Edited by RallyValley

Thanks guys. At the end of the day it's just stuff and it can be replaced but knew if there was any leads on the dog books you guys would know. :laugh:

The sneaky thieves also text my friend a blank message, they do that to check if the phone is working, that happened at 1505 so I am sure when I get the bill I will have some calls made because I didn't get a chance to cancel the phone till after 1600.

Mas it was in Dianella at Light St Reserve.

Bugger i hope they did not make too many calls, i know my mobile insurance covers $1500 of calls made so if u have mobile insurance it should be covered.

Had to laugh, as i walked into the ring the stewards were commenting on my 'skinny' lab, lol i dont think mason is skinny at all

Bloody Hell!!! Who broke the mirror??? :p I hope everyones kids are on the mend asap!!! Touch wood both my girls are going along just dandy!!

And dont go beating yourselves up about your kids and their ailments - we all know we do the best we can! Anyway - big hugs to you all, and your kids :D

I spent a great weekend in Perth, attending the RRCWA shows on Saturday...Managed to snuggle some ridgie pups on Friday arvo (sooooo cute :) ), then managed to get lost not once but twice :laugh: .....The first time to visit in Vic Park then my destination in Mt Lawley......few phone calls later and I did get there, via Bayswater and probably another couple of wrong suburbs :laugh: ....I usually have a map reader, but shes in Tassie on holidays. Couldve done with a GPS!!!!! At least I didnt get lost on my way home :rofl:

Anyway, the weekend was great! Glad you enjoyed the Easter Egg Mirawee, well done on the BOB's!! Mr Banjo is looking gorgeous as ever!

Sorry to hear about your car being broken into, RV!!! :p I need to be more careful with my car, I very often have dog things and chairs and goodness knows what else just thrown about the seats, would entice thieves in case something of value was found amongst all my junk! And to think I used to once upon a time have a spotless car inside.... not since getting dogs and training becoming my life :laugh:

Had to laugh, as i walked into the ring the stewards were commenting on my 'skinny' lab, lol i dont think mason is skinny at all

:laugh:

I was asked on the weekend what breed Ruby is. When I said "a Labrador", the response was "oh, she just hasn't filled out yet, then?"

:p :laugh::)