Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Awwwwww tiny tollers :D

Its red with a white roof and wing mirrors :D We went to look at the new Mini Ray which is a cheaper entry level mini, and somehow ended up with a cooper :laugh: I had a 'proper' mini years ago and they are such fun to drive :D

eta - yup a mini bmw ST :laugh:

Edited by CrazyCresties

Awwwwww tiny tollers :D

Its red with a white roof and wing mirrors :D We went to look at the new Mini Ray which is a cheaper entry level mini, and somehow ended up with a cooper :laugh: I had a 'proper' mini years ago and they are such fun to drive :D

You can call it your little tollermobeel as it is the same colour as a toller :eek::rofl:

You can call it your little tollermobeel as it is the same colour as a toller :eek::rofl:

:rofl:

I got them to throw in a mini dog as well, it's a little bull type dog in a mini t-shirt with a mini leather collar :laugh:

My two will just about fit on the back seats, but this will in theory be the 'dog free' car :)

Long shot, but did anyone at any stage own the Sony Ericsson K790i mobile phone (or similar) and still have the charger and usb cable I could borrow? I found my old phone but can't find the cables and there are videos and pictures I'd really like to get off it (mainly of puppy Ruby :D)

k790i-black-large.jpg?1274723614

Thanks if you can help!

I have entered Ben in the royal. The first time ever I have had to take time off work for a dog show :)

Hahahaha i know it sucks this time but suppose its only fair to rotate days. i have my entries ready to send :D

I sent mine nearly two weeks ago.. They have already cashed my chq last week!

Wow they organised with cheque cashing :D

I entered the Royal on line. Had an issue yesterday with not being able to enter 2 obedience classes, emailed them and it was fixed today :thumbsup:

I had the x-rays done at Applecross and sent them to Rawlinson in SA for reading. I have his information and the sheets you need to fill out if you decide to use him. Reading costs were $100 for hips and elbows. I posted the x-rays last Wednesday and the results were emailed last night with a note they were being posted today.

Thanks Ptolomy I will get her xrayed then see who I wnat to send them to i may pm you for hte info thanks :D

We were robbed last night 2.15am BUT think they got a big fright when 8 dogs appeared from nowhere all wanting a piece of the intruders. :eek:

Police were there less than 10 minutes later :thumbsup: Forensics coming later.......

Handbag and purse were stollen, but nobody was harmed which is good - the missing things can be replaced.

Yes the dogs do sleep inside, daughter only went to bed 15 minutes earlier - so they were obviously waiting........

Dogs go to bed with me though so they wouldn't have been seen, but they were certainly heard. Interesting the different bark they all came out with - I was out of bed in seconds.

God if they were observant enough to see that the your daughter had just gone to bed then surprised they weren't observant enough to know that you had 8 dogs guarding the property eek1.gif. I mean Southern River is full of properties with dogs not sure I'd chance any of them if I were an intruder - but guess they aren't known for there level of intelligence. Maybe you need a Tollers in residence I can make it to the fence in 2.9 seconds - can you sign laugh.gif.

Edited by ness

Chevy bless him - I always pick on him for being the untrained one - but he was first down the hall and yep his bark was very convincing and he made it out the doggy door in milliseconds. I don't think I would like to take him on.

I like the sign idea Ness. :)

We were robbed last night 2.15am BUT think they got a big fright when 8 dogs appeared from nowhere all wanting a piece of the intruders. :eek:

Police were there less than 10 minutes later :thumbsup: Forensics coming later.......

OMG!!!!!!!!! eek1.gifeek1.gifeek1.gif

Did they take anything? Are you ok??

Handbag and purse were stollen, but nobody was harmed which is good - the missing things can be replaced.

Yes the dogs do sleep inside, daughter only went to bed 15 minutes earlier - so they were obviously waiting........

Dogs go to bed with me though so they wouldn't have been seen, but they were certainly heard. Interesting the different bark they all came out with - I was out of bed in seconds.

The nerve of them!!!! And do they really think everyone falls asleep within 15 mins? I know I don't!!

Glad nobody was hurt, but that really sucks about the purse. The inconvenience of all the cards to cancel and reorder :(