Youtubing Dolers

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our official youtube channel is RachelandFledge: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelandFledge. There's not much on there at the moment, just some extremely cute baby malinois footage from a few months ago.

I also have a secret channel where K9Force gets to view my training in drive bloopers. But I'm not publishing it here! Anyone interested in watching me fall on my arse and get bitten by my dog can PM me for the name. :o

Edited by Staranais

:o Fantastic work Dante (and his mum!) OK - I'm inspired again - guess what's on the traiing schedul for this afternoon :vomit: Give me another couple of years ............ and we probaly still won't be as good as that. :vomit:

I'm sure you can!

Dante is the most challenging dog I have ever worked with, even after nearly 3 years we're not hugely bonded, That challenge was over 2 weeks, go the clicker!

Hey that's awesome Huski :hug: There is no way Trixie is going to be able to do that! :crossfingers:

Ness, I can see Kenzie saying "Why would I want to do that jump? The dog walk is where all the action is, and all the food!" :rofl:

I have this problem with Kyzer sometimes, he will run to the other side of the ring just to go on a DW or A Frame :crossfingers: He is getting better though.

She ran a cracking Open Jumping course though - first time she has had a serious go on a course at her correct 400 jump height and she was flying. Usually she just gets to mess around on the 500 gear :crossfingers: .She is a very different dog to handle from Ness and I don't have my head around her totally yet. We have only been picking at bits and pieces and its only been since this year that we have attempted to much in the way of sequencing and training has only been back a few weeks and she is just a ball to run.

The problem I have with the DW/See-saw/scramble (and actually she is weave obsessed too :crossfingers: ) is that I do tend to flog those at training because its the only time during the week we have access to the gear. We have our own jumps at home so I do tend to heavily reward contacts at training. This is only really the second time she has seen a full size dogwalk as well mind you :rofl: . We have back chained a bit towards the end of last year but we only have the dogwalk/scramble alternate weeks because the club only owns one of each - the other week it goes to the beginners class. So she is certainly going great guns with sticking contact behaviors giving her limited exposure to the gear. You can see her make a real effort to remain in contact with it :hug: .

Edited by ness