Youtubing Dolers

Thanks Caffy! Yep Mum's just made a cake and we'll have pink bubbly too!!!!
What a good boy he was :grouphug:

You handled him beautifully bedazzled :rofl:

ps..I think that means cake tonight :grouphug:

Can we have cake before I leave tonight - remember my bedtime is 8pm :(

I always miss out :rofl:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...cake early tonight! Then we can all run it off!!!!

Thanks Caffy! Yep Mum's just made a cake and we'll have pink bubbly too!!!!
What a good boy he was :grouphug:

You handled him beautifully bedazzled :rofl:

ps..I think that means cake tonight :grouphug:

Can we have cake before I leave tonight - remember my bedtime is 8pm :(

I always miss out :rofl:

The work in progress is coming along nicely - Cider turned 10 months old yesterday :laugh: .

I was unsure about her left about turns - but I was able to hand her over to Caffy to watch what was happening - :thumbsup: .

I am also not used to having a lead on her and the agility going on around her didn't bother her in the least.

Edited by Ptolomy

The work in progress is coming along nicely - Cider turned 10 months old yesterday :cry: .

I was unsure about her left about turns - but I was able to hand her over to Caffy to watch what was happening - :D .

I am also not used to having a lead on her and the agility going on around her didn't bother her in the least.

So cute, love her bouncy drops! :thumbsup:

The work in progress is coming along nicely - Cider turned 10 months old yesterday :) .

I was unsure about her left about turns - but I was able to hand her over to Caffy to watch what was happening - :) .

Wow Cider is great!! Her heeling and drops are much nicer than my dog who is older than her :o

To Hoover a dog?

I thought I'd give it a go, Dante's dropping a fair bit of hair lately and I thought surely there must be an easier way than to brush for an hour!

So out comes the trusty Clicker!

Part I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls-ztai_hY4

Part II (Success!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoOy3Ai3Fvs

I'm wearing my PJ's in them but I'm sure you don't mind

The work in progress is coming along nicely - Cider turned 10 months old yesterday :rofl: .

I was unsure about her left about turns - but I was able to hand her over to Caffy to watch what was happening - :laugh: .

What a star for such a young dog. Good luck with her, I'm sure she'll do you proud!

Finally got to watch the Cider video, what a star! She is one special girl, that's for sure! :laugh: Really can't wait to see what her future holds.

Aww look at Dante being vacuumed! :rofl: What a clever boy! My dogs would get sucked in if I tried that :rofl:

I'm a complete youtube addict esp for posting my training and Trials and watching everyone elses! so lets make a list so we can each add each other and keep up to date with everyone's progress. I have added a few Dolers but i'm sure there's more

http://www.youtube.com/user/sammiimichellii

Anyone Else

http://www.youtube.com/user/ozpawfx Don't know how helpful mine will be as mainly tricks.