Youtubing Dolers

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

We just finished the Stay with distractions Dane thread challenge, the video is here:

Gees Sas I am thinking of sending you Cider to train for stays. There is no way any of my kids could cope with what was thrown at Dante.

A job well done :(

:)

Deal and I'll send Dante to you and you can make him look like the heels your dogs do!

LOL at least I wont have to bend over to reward him :)

OK for a giggle - here tis .......

"WHEN TO EFFECTIVELY USE A DROP ON RECALL IN AGILITY!"

Don't you love the team name - THE DUCKENWEAVERS - have to thank Caffy for that one :thumbsup:

and just to prove that the first clear round wasn't a fluke and despite the bad handling......

Edited by Ptolomy

Great videos, Ptolomy!! :cheer:

I actually think Scoota's face is the priceless one! He's like "huh, what? ermm ok mum, but you do realise we're doing agility right now don't you?"

Edited by RubyStar

Great videos, Ptolomy!! :(

I actually think Scoota's face is the priceless one! He's like "huh, what? ermm ok mum, but you do realise we're doing agility right now don't you?"

:D I thought the same thing RubyStar!! Great thinking by Ptolomy though :laugh:

I thought I'd bump this thread back up. Here is Chloe running Trim yesterday at Newcastle.

She did a great job running her. As usual I stuffed them up by exaggerating how important it was for Chloe to call her after that 1st tunnel so she didn't take the weaves first time round. I need to just let Chloe do her thing, her timing is naturally good, I have no doubt they would have been clear if I had kept my big mouth closed, rather than making a point of it right before she went in.

Edited by Vickie

Her timing is naturally good,

I wish I could say she learnt it from me, but she has always had an instinctively good sense of what, where & when to do on course...I had to work like hell to get it.

Her timing is naturally good,

I wish I could say she learnt it from me, but she has always had an instinctively good sense of what, where & when to do on course...I had to work like hell to get it.

Oh yes I'm totally jealous, somewhere along the line us grownups lose our natural flair I think. :laugh: I hope she keeps at it, you might have the next pro there! :laugh:

Flexible video tripod has been ordered, as soon as I have that I'll get some video and post. Bronte is working quite well at the moment, but I bet she'll make a liar of me when I go to video it.

Brigidstarr, love your little girls giggle when Acteon runs to her for his cuddle. They both look like lovely dogs.

Vickie, I want a Trim, she is gorgeous.

I really enjoyed watching your vids people, very inspiring.

Edited by SmoothieGirl