Good Chiropractor In Melbourne

luckypup

hello, sorry if this has been posted before, i cant seem to find it anywhere...

Just wondering if anyone knows any good chiros for dogs in Melbourne? im in the south eastern suburbs but im more than happy to travel if i need to for someone thats really good!

My dog has back issues and id like to see if chiro will help at all!

Also looking at bowen therapy being something to try!

Willing to try anything at this point...next step for my boy is an MRI to see if he may need spinal surgery!! VERY SCARY!!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Edited by luckypup

Kevin Kelly has a very good reputation - he's in Devon Meadows. Out of all the chiro's I've visited between my previous dog and my current dog, I've found him to be not only the most effective but also the kindest in terms of manipulation.

You don't make an appointment to see him though - he doesn't work that way. If you'd like details of how to get in to see him, feel free to contact me. My contact numbers are on my website (click the signature link below).

$15.00 per visit, so it doesn't break the bank either.

One of the best known is the greyhound chiropractor in Michelham. George Scoefield and his son. Not expensive just have to go there on Saturday morning and put your name on the blackboard.

He is fabulous and definately worth the trip for you.

where abouts is George in Mickelham? do you by any chance have a contact number?? is he very gentle? cos im a little nervous that if he hurts my dog he may get biten. hes extremely sensitive with his back now as hes been sore for so long!

George Schofield in Cragieburn 9333 1602 10am-4.30pm every day except Tuesday but best to ring first.

Just warn him that your dog has been in pain for a long time and he might bite, if he thinks he will, he will muzzle him. He is gentle, he loves dogs.