-Megz-

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Another Goal I have that is carried on from last year, to qualify as many of my dogs for Battle of the Greats and/or Contest of the Rising Stars.

So far I have qualified:

Rani the Siberian Husky (Aust Ch Icepower Andromeda) for BOTG

Gidget the Italian Greyhound (Berizza Love Supreme) for COTRS (I think she is nice enough to qualify for BOTG before 1st of July)

Rosie the Beagle (Jansline Dancing Queen) for COTRS and BOTG

Patricia the Pointer (Aust Ch Breilla Pat Me Pointer) for BOTG

Nicky the Whipper (Aust Ch Aasky Brodice Brazen) for BOTG

Ben the Beagle (Sanmar Blue Moon) for COTRS

I have to qualify my Stafford, Harry, and the baby Swedish Vallhund has his first show this weekend coming so that is exciting.

In 2010 I have already titled one of my bullmastiff girls(Ifinished her sister off 4 weeks earlier!)

but in addition I would like to;

Title Darcy the dobermann I have here on loan.

Start obedience and tracking with Kalais, the more biddable of my bullmastiffs.

And the most important have a litter each from my 2 bullmastiff girls later in the year, I am so excited and cannot wait, its all I think about lately, lol.

And start showing whatever I keep from the litters.

Another Goal I have that is carried on from last year, to qualify as many of my dogs for Battle of the Greats and/or Contest of the Rising Stars.

So far I have qualified:

Gidget the Italian Greyhound (Berizza Love Supreme) for COTRS (I think she is nice enough to qualify for BOTG before 1st of July)

I have to qualify my Stafford, Harry, and the baby Swedish Vallhund has his first show this weekend coming so that is exciting.

Harry is now qualified for BOTG :thumbsup:

We also qualified Cherub (Italian Greyhound - Piccino Zucchero) for COTRS on the weekend.

So far I have qualified:

Harry is now qualified for BOTG :thumbsup:

We also qualified Cherub (Italian Greyhound - Piccino Zucchero) for COTRS on the weekend.

Congrats - you will have a busy night

DSCF4754.jpg

This is our recent arrival from NZ. At her debut show in Oz she was awarded Best in Group. We are hoping for big things from her this year...

Well, we have had quite a month with Skye. Since her first show on 2nd January, she has had four Best in Groups with the fourth one resulting in her winning BEST IN SHOW. This also gave her her Aust Ch title- all in one month!!!!!

Get Holly's title! :offtopic: Very excited about how close she's getting.

Get the last 17 points for Riley, an Aussie Shepherd I show for Holly's breeder.

We have two baby Aussies hitting the ring this Sunday, I'm very excited about them both but one is pretty special to me, so I'm looking forward to a couple of successful careers.

May have a new older, successful dog to handle but it's not a definate yet, fingers crossed that happens.

Become a better Dachie and Basset handler! :p Love those little guys.

My bitch got her title! ;) Only her 2nd show for the year and she took BCC and RuBOB under an International judge who has judged Aussies at Crufts. Pretty happy with my girl. ;) :rofl: Only the 2nd dog I titled, and the first Aussie. :rofl:

I'm actually planning to back out of the show ring a bit in 2010 and show a lot more selectively - we're getting stale. I'm definitely not planning any new acquisitions. Also, my breeds are breeds that really only hit maturity when about 4 or 5. Certainly my desert bred girl has at least another year to go maturity wise. So 2010 will be the year of R&R and I'll take another look at where we are in 2011. If shows still exist by then that is, the last two weeks have been sobering when it comes to doggie legal affairs.

The one exception to all that is that I'm also in the tragic group of people who have finished their show year with a dog one challenge away from their title. So I have to get out there in 2010 to finish Miss Mab. We should start a club - the 90+ christmas club :laugh:

Can I join your club. We have had two bitches finish a year on 99 points. Our Abbie finished 2008 on 99 and had to wait to get the last one. Then from Easter (our first show for the year) she had to compete against our Indie (got last point in October) and now our Indie finished 2009 on 99 and again our first show is easter.

Here are my 2010 hopefuls.

Ellz Through The Looking Glass (aka Bad Alice). Ellz Can't Fight The Moonlight x Casabey Gaze On Me

Alice3feb10_2.jpgAlice3feb10.jpg

Ellz Forever Now (aka Roger). Westrova Stoic Ironbark x Preitor Midnight Reign

khaki_8weeks_threequarter.jpg

Ellz Flame Trees (aka Flame). Westrova Stoic Ironbark x Preitor Midnight Reign

orange_8weeks_threequarter.jpg

Any 2010 prospects for me wont be arriving till mid year or later...I hate waiting :D

Mum on the other hand has just joined DOL and her 2010 hopeful arrives monday so will make her post him in here once we have some nice piccys of him :laugh:

Any 2010 prospects for me wont be arriving till mid year or later...I hate waiting :(

Mum on the other hand has just joined DOL and her 2010 hopeful arrives monday so will make her post him in here once we have some nice piccys of him :D

Oh, I get to post this time around.... :laugh:

This is Sohvi, also known as Watersedge Little Black Dress

Furrever-4028.jpg

and her first go in the ring.... (best baby of breed)

201001231409054.jpg

201001231409056.jpg

Ellz Through The Looking Glass (aka Bad Alice). Ellz Can't Fight The Moonlight x Casabey Gaze On Me

How can you say she is bad??? She is angelic :laugh: :D
How excitement! I'll post mine next week, almost 8 weeks :(
I did not know you had babies congrats and all the best with them.

Good luck to everyone who has youngster up n coming.

I'm not an expert in the breed standards, but I reckon you should get extra points for sheer cuteness.....