My Turn To Brag Lol

TeamSnag

Today under Judge Mr L Stephenson, Aust Ch Jadecrest Charlie Brown took out Best of Breed then went on to win RESERVE EXHIBIT IN GROUP!!!!!! :rofl:

Im over the moon!!

Yay TeamSnag!!!!! :laugh:

DSC03735.jpg

Just apic of him, taking from home..

afb7983c.jpg

Edited by TeamSnag

Congrats! He is so cute!

Sometimes :birthday: Thank you

Congrats but can you shave him and make him all smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth ? :champagne:

:cheers::cheer: Ill put him under the hose for you, Then he will be a smooth for u lol

Thanks everyone

Hey congrats!! He is such a cutie :cry::o:laugh:

He sure is..

And thank you again everyone...

Iv been showing for 3 years now and i really enjoy it.. I had someone get me into showing and had some help from them, but that was only in the first month when i was a newie.. Since then, Everything iv done with my dogs iv done myself.. As time goes on im learning more and more... I watch how other ppl handle there dogs and learn from them..

And most important thing is askin lost of Questions... Iv had few ppl help me with afew things over the last month via emails and chat and to them this RUIG is for them...Im so greatfull to have them in my life now, and are there to answer any of my questions i may have.. and lets hope i can do one better at the next show!! Again to them thank you!