2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Caffy has a BIG brag from today..............

Must email Judge Lisa and tell her the team name is back to the Duckweavers!

Goodonya mate and Goodonya Alex :thumbsup:

Woo hoo, Alex won MA and MJ, 2nd in OA and 6th in OJ :champagne:

Onya Alex!!!! :thumbsup:

Goodonya mate and Goodonya Alex :champagne:

Woo hoo, Alex won MA and MJ, 2nd in OA and 6th in OJ :thumbsup:

Goodonya mate and Goodonya Alex :o

Woo hoo, Alex won MA and MJ, 2nd in OA and 6th in OJ :rofl:

Awesome Caffy!!! :rofl: Was this in Bunbury?

Well done Caffy & Alex :o

And also Sandi and Cider :rofl: If I'm ever at a trial etc and you would like someone to do a SFE exam with her feel free to enlist me.

And also Sandi and Cider :o If I'm ever at a trial etc and you would like someone to do a SFE exam with her feel free to enlist me.

Amypie I will definitely take you up on that as her SFE today was non existant :rofl: Luck for us the judge liked her movement :rofl: . So 87 more points to go.....

:thumbsup: Wow - lots and lots of great performances.

See what happens when you go travelling and don't have internet access for weeks :thumbsup:

Happy to say Kirra and Rory and I had a great time on our travels - loved trialling in WA and SA - and meeting up with people (sorry I missed meeting some of you - it was all a bit busy there.) ANWA Committee and all the helpers ought to have a big brag in here - a most enjoyable Nationals.

Kirra and I came back with enough Qs to finish her ADM2 (not bad for an old lady and her little dog that I thought might never make it to ADM :p ) and ADO3.

And please may we join the one bar Freddie club - only make that 1 bar/1 refusal/1 time fault (MJ) :cry: - cost us about 4 or 5 more Qs at Nationals. As it was we had 5 Qs, including a 6th place in Masters Agility - unluckily (or luckily) it was on the first day, so didn't get us into a final :thumbsup: .

And our highlight for Nationals - winning the best female senior handler (60+) award - thanks so much to the organising Committeee for setting up those special awards - that was a real buzz.

Last Saturday in Adelaide we got 3 Qs, including a 3rd in MA and a 2nd in OA. The MA run was one of those scary fun-fair ride sort of runs where you just hang on and hope for the best :cry: .

:thumbsup: Wow - lots and lots of great performances.

See what happens when you go travelling and don't have internet access for weeks :thumbsup:

Lovely to meet you too Barb and a huge congratulations on all your passes at the Nationals. Winning the Best looking handler award :p was the icing on the cake.

Have to say the Tasmanians who came over for the Nationals did a fantastic job considering the distance they had to travel - lots of success's and I understand a good time had by all :thumbsup:

As founding member and president of the One Bar Freddie Club I officially make you a life member!

Edited by Ptolomy

Lovely to meet you too Barb and a huge congratulations on all your passes at the Nationals. Winning the Best looking handler award :cry: was the icing on the cake.

Oh - so that's what it was - :thumbsup: see - us senior handlers can't even hear :p

Have to say the Tasmanians who came over for the Nationals did a fantastic job considering the distance they had to travel - lots of success's and I understand a good time had by all :thumbsup:

Yep - we all had a great time - and everyone came away with Qs - especially Martin with his GSPs - just as well he has a big dog trailer - he needed it to take all his loot home :thumbsup: . It was such a good experience watching dog/handler teams from other states running - and reassuring to see that we seem to be doing OK by comparison, in spite of isolation.

As founding member and president of the One Bar Freddie Club I officially make you a life member!

Ummm - thanks - I think - maybe I should be careful what I wish for :cry: . At the level I play at, while Qs are nice, I'm also happy when I have a nice smooth run, even if I do end up with the odd fault.

Oh - and I forgot to say, Rory likes his i-squeak, and even Kirra has played with and squeaked hers. Will get photos as soon as I can.

Thanks Ptolomy.

Let the weekend Bragging begin...

Good day at the Jimboomba Agility Trial..

Den managed a Q and 4th in his frist ever JDX runs! Thrilled to bits.. rest of the day was a touch of a laugh lol!

Jock managed a Q and 3rd in JDX (diff round to Den) and a Q in Gamblers making it his title...

Jock NJC AD JD GD SD :hug:

Verrrry happy! Can't wait to see what the next trial bring!

Let the weekend Bragging begin...

Good day at the Jimboomba Agility Trial..

Den managed a Q and 4th in his frist ever JDX runs! Thrilled to bits.. rest of the day was a touch of a laugh lol!

Jock managed a Q and 3rd in JDX (diff round to Den) and a Q in Gamblers making it his title...

Jock NJC AD JD GD SD :thumbsup:

Verrrry happy! Can't wait to see what the next trial bring!

Very well done! :D

We are trialling (obedeince) tomorrow-I am very nervous.

Are you coming to Berwick?

Yep? Are you?

I am entering my 2nd ccd trial. On the first one we scored 84 but it was a NQ because we only got 13 for heeling. :thumbsup:

Are you coming to Berwick?

Yep? Are you?

I am entering my 2nd ccd trial. On the first one we scored 84 but it was a NQ because we only got 13 for heeling. :thumbsup:

I am not competing (I can't brag about Ebons obedience at the moment!), I will be stewarding in the afternoon. I've been at a flyball comp all day today so need a sleep in in the morning! Good luck.