2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Millie says "move over Ruby, it's time for ME to have a brag!!!"

I kept it a bit :laugh: because I didn't want to feel the DOL pressure :thumbsup: but today was my Milliemoo's first CCD trial :thumbsup:

I am pleased to report that she passed AND placed 1st in the ring!! :laugh::cheer: :cheer:

She missed a position due to poor handling, and when she got distracted on the recall she flew off and then forgot what she was doing and went straight to heel :thumbsup: (Ruby has done this before when something distracts her right before I call her, so I think I know what to work harder on proofing! :clap:)

But with those 2 small blunders, we scored 90/100.

I am SO SO pleased with her heelwork, she never took her eyes off me once (except to sneeze, I think she's been watching Ptolomy's kids too much because she tends to sneeze without fail when we heel!!)

We got to the stays and one by one, the other dogs got up from the down stay. Millie stayed like a good girl :cheer: So in the end it was a case of "last dog dropping" :thumbsup:

The most pleasing part of the day were the lovely comments she received from the judge, it made me feel so proud of my little rescue girl!!! :party: :party: :clap:

Our next trial isn't for a while now, end of July :clap:

Here is the video from today:

MilliesFirstTrial.jpg

Edited by RubyStar

Awwwwwwwwww Millie's first rosette :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is your dad proud of 'his' girl? :laugh:

I've said it already but bloody good work and you should be very proud of Millie and yourself :laugh:

Thanks guys!

Awwwwwwwwww Millie's first rosette :cheer::thumbsup:

I've said it already but bloody good work and you should be very proud of Millie and yourself :thumbsup:

Millie is such a showoff Ruby says. How many trials has Ruby been in and the best she's gotten are medallions. Millie enters her first trial and walks away with a trophy :thumbsup:

And yes my dad is proud is his girl :laugh: He wants to print out the photo I took of her and hang it in his study :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!
Awwwwwwwwww Millie's first rosette :party::thumbsup:

I've said it already but bloody good work and you should be very proud of Millie and yourself :cheer:

Millie is such a showoff Ruby says. How many trials has Ruby been in and the best she's gotten are medallions. Millie enters her first trial and walks away with a trophy :thumbsup:

And yes my dad is proud is his girl :laugh: He wants to print out the photo I took of her and hang it in his study :cheer:

Awww that's cute :cheer: Millie's biggest fan :thumbsup:

Ruby will get a rosette one day too :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the lovely comments, I am very pleased with her effort :thumbsup: The judge wrote on the back of her score card "WILL BE A STAR!!" :thumbsup:

Yay Millie and Katie!! Just lovely work especially for her first trial! I hope we do that well we when have our first trial - you must be SO proud :thumbsup::cheer:

You guys are gonna BLITZ it!!! :thumbsup::laugh::laugh:

Yee har Millie - you handled her really well Rubystar - and I still can't believe that you weren't nervous.

It was a beautiful round you should be mighty proud and to get such lovely comments from a judge who doesn't give them away lightly is the icing on the cake :thumbsup:

Well done mate :laugh:

I got a nervous panic come over me when I saw the guy in the ring before me just about finish, but by the time I got to the start post it had gone again :thumbsup: I was more excited than nervous to get in the ring with Millie :laugh: Probably because I have never expected as much from her as I do from Ruby, so I guess it goes to show what happens when you have low expectations and no nerves! :laugh: