2010 Brags Thread

No neither of us are ready for Masters! I think We'll do Open Jumping for a bit while we wait for our skills to improve :D Thankfully we have no more trials until October so we can brush up on some skills.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who cares about walking in a straight line, I have to figure out what is left and what is right first!

There was someone there last week who had a big R and L written on their respective hands :laugh: You could always try that, or on your feet! :cry:

While you have a helping hand for yourself, I love these shirts that are a helpinghand for your dogs :eek:

This one has been posted before but I love it :)

139670661v7_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Or one for the agility dog :laugh:

223673205v10_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Edited by RubyStar

Jett and I got our Instinct Certificate in Herding today followed by 2 passes in HT, our first ever title (for both of us)!!! :D I am so proud of my girl and cannot wait to continue on with her :)

:) Well done! Were you the only Rottweiler there? :)

No, there were 5 Rottie's there on Sunday and 4 on Saturday :laugh: We're really getting a great following in Herding with Rottie's in Vic now (thanks to Dyz for leading the way ;) )

Congrat's Trina, you and Jett did a brilliant job :laugh:

I might as well add my own brag as well seeing as I'm here :D My young girl Fire also passed her Instinct Certificate & got her HT title on Sunday, making her the 3rd one from her litter with a herding title, and it's even better being their breeder :)

There was someone there last week who had a big R and L written on their respective hands :laugh: You could always try that, or on your feet! :)

While you have a helping hand for yourself, I love these shirts that are a helping hand for your dogs :D

:D There used to be a lady at our obedience club many years ago with a GSD and we put an L & R on the top of her shoe's to give her a helping hand with her directions :laugh:

I'm loving those t shirts :) Now, just have to teach the dogs to read :)

Congrats to everyone.

I haven't had much to brag about lately...

Barkly got his first pass in JDX at Hastings on Saturday! The only clear round. First place :rasberry:

No passes in Novice Agility yet - but a couple of OK runs.

Edited...oops 'pass in JDX' not ADX

Edited by Luke W

Luke, I should hope you are not getting passes in Novice Agility if you are in ADX :rasberry::laugh:

oops...meant JDX

No video - I must ask someone to film me. Maybe this weekend.

Edited by Luke W

:laugh: should have asked me to film for you Luke - just like I should have asked someone to film for me :laugh:

Well done for your results though!! Barkly looks like he was having a tonne of fun!

You going to the State trial on Saturday? :rofl:

:laugh: should have asked me to film for you Luke - just like I should have asked someone to film for me :laugh:

Well done for your results though!! Barkly looks like he was having a tonne of fun!

He's an excited little guy isn't he!

:rofl:

Jett and I got our Instinct Certificate in Herding today followed by 2 passes in HT, our first ever title (for both of us)!!! :D I am so proud of my girl and cannot wait to continue on with her :D

:laugh: Well done! Were you the only Rottweiler there? :)

No, there were 5 Rottie's there on Sunday and 4 on Saturday :laugh: We're really getting a great following in Herding with Rottie's in Vic now (thanks to Dyz for leading the way :D )

Congrat's Trina, you and Jett did a brilliant job :rofl:

I might as well add my own brag as well seeing as I'm here ;) My young girl Fire also passed her Instinct Certificate & got her HT title on Sunday, making her the 3rd one from her litter with a herding title, and it's even better being their breeder ;)

As Rottisliebe said, there were plenty of Rotties out on the weekend! Theere were dogs entered in Started A, PT, HT and HIC

Well done Rottisliebe, your E litter is doing so well :rofl::o

Just got back from the Royal Show and my little girl Gabby got a first in both open and master jumping am so proud of my girl. The judge Lee Hammer did some lovely courses there last night considering its inside and not a lot of room. We're off again tonight for agility

Well - that was horrible!

State trial - agility in a swamp!

Barkly did not like it one little bit.

1 pass out of 4 runs (third place, JDX).

Congrats to the organisers and all competitors - it was a tough day out there. Well, for me anyway.

Edited by Luke W

I don't usually get a chance to brag, so here goes. My Longhair Wei, Marlo, passed her test 3 today and gained her Track & Search Dog Title (TSD).

:o Yay go Marlo!! I have a soft spot for wei's because I hang out with SparkyTansy and co at shows :( Huge congrats on your title :D