2010 Brags Thread

:laugh: bedazzledx2 I think she wanted her sisters lamb shank. I bought her a tendon and it sat uneaten in her crate most of the day silly girl. But she did get a game of tug and they both helped me eat Macca's for tea on the way home :laugh: .

And guess what Ptolomy I have a dog who can hold a three bar lead out at a trial - yee har and I have video to prove it :laugh:.

Edited by ness

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RS I've missed your barg and will have to watch your vids later!

I have a MASSIVE brag today :-)

just finished Leos stint in UD and while he diddnt pass he FOUND HIS SEEKBACK!!!!!

I know it seems so silly to be proud of something so small but I couldn't be happier if he had scored a perfect 200!!!!

The rest of his work was so up happy and enthusiastic :laugh:. Only error was he missed both DJ attempts :laugh:

am soooo proud of him!

Oh and kinta got a 194 and first place in open today and an ADX pass and first place yesterday!

Good kids!

Congratulations :laugh:

:laugh: bedazzledx2 I think she wanted her sisters lamb shank. I bought her a tendon and it sat uneaten in her crate most of the day silly girl. But she did get a game of tug and they both helped me eat Macca's for tea on the way home :laugh: .

And guess what Ptolomy I have a dog who can hold a three bar lead out at a trial - yee har and I have video to prove it :laugh:.

I noticed you power walked your lead outs :cry:

:laugh: Ptolomy was teasing me about not doing a lead out at our very first trial back in April - anybody who has watched any of my Ness agility rounds will know Ness doesn't have a lead out :laugh: so there was some sort of bet going as to whether I would get one on Kenz or be brave enough to do one at a trial :laugh: .

Well done leopuppy - both with Leo (my experience with UD is that you do learn to be grateful for small mercies :) )and especially for Kinta.

And ness - well done with the pocket rocket. It was lovely to see you trusting her so much, and handling her really confidently. C/T :rofl: :D

Millie's trial from today:

And Ruby's:

Great stuff RubyStar :thumbsup:

Rubystar should be mighty proud of herself - her kids both worked well on the weekend and she is one very neat tidy handler. Novice handlers could learn a lot from watching her :laugh:

take a bow Rubystar :laugh:

Rubystar I just watched your vid and I have to agree with

ptolomy!!! Your handling is a joy to watch as are your dogs!! They just love working with you!! Well done with millie's fab score too!!

Well my turn for a brag (had to wait until today to be able to brag mind you) - Kenz was entered in her first novice agility trial yesterday. We have been playing around with doing novice jumping and open jumping but finally took the plunge to enter her in agility as well.

Yesterday she was entered in novice jumping and agility and came away with second place (and two quallies) in both morning novice jumping and afternoon novice agility. She very nearly had her novice jumping title but pulled a single bar in the afternoon run.

She was a good little girl was absolutely flying and gave me absolutely everything.

Fingers crossed that the remaining novice passes aren't to far around the corner.

And here is a link to the video for anybody who wants to watch:

Not bad for a 400 pocket rocket. Go Kenz :thumbsup:.

haha ness it's the first vid I've watched of Kenzie in a while :laugh:. Go the little pocket rocket!! Her runs were really nice and you handled her really well too :laugh:!! You must be proud of her

efforts!

Congrats LP on your kiddies awesome work!!!! Wow only 1 more pass to go for Kinta's CDX, she's gonna have that in no time and with 2 or 3 first places to boot :thumbsup::eek: And well done Leo, I can't ever imagine being in UD so that is just fantastic work!

Congrats Sal and Kenzie, great job!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

Also congrats to TrinaJ and your girl :)

Hope I haven't missed any brags!

Millie's trial from today:

And Ruby's:

Great stuff RubyStar :thumbsup:

Rubystar should be mighty proud of herself - her kids both worked well on the weekend and she is one very neat tidy handler. Novice handlers could learn a lot from watching her :rofl:

take a bow Rubystar :laugh:

Rubystar I just watched your vid and I have to agree with

ptolomy!!! Your handling is a joy to watch as are your dogs!! They just love working with you!! Well done with millie's fab score too!!

:eek: Thankyou. I can't seem to walk in a straight line, though, very embarrassing :)

Do you have videos of your kids? Would love to see them, especially Kinta in Open! :laugh:

;) RubyStar - sounds like its time to hit some tennis courts. I am hoping my ability to walk in a straight line has improved enough to pass muster with the gurus :coffee: . Guess what I'll be spending the next week doing ;) .

:( RubyStar - sounds like its time to hit some tennis courts. I am hoping my ability to walk in a straight line has improved enough to pass muster with the gurus :coffee: . Guess what I'll be spending the next week doing ;) .

What a great idea ;) I've been told to look up and straight ahead when heeling to ensure I walk straight, but I lose all connection with my dog and I don't like it. I am not looking at my dog when I have my head down, but I can see her in my peripheral vision and maintain that connection that I need. I need to find a nice medium between the both to help me walk straight!!

I am fast finding that my dog can actually turn properly if I walk a straight line and only focus ahead and concentrate on walking a straight line :coffee: . Hmmm guess what I am practising at the moment.

Edited by ness

Well done everyone on their brags, Smisch Denver was obviously meant for you, what a brilliant effort :)

Well done Sally & Kenzie on a good day.

LP - great weekend for you too!

And CleoJ congrats on the title!

Really starting to respect the obedience people even more than I already did - man it's hard work :D

I have a delayed brag, yesterday Kyzer got his 4th JDX pas on a course that was very twisty and turny, I think it was our hardest yet, I had to do about 6 rear crosses :eek:, so glad he knows how to do them! It wasn't pretty, and it wasn't fast at all, but he still managed to be well within the SCT, and came second overall too, by half a second :o Yes it was a case of slow and steady in the JDX ring for all of the dogs, that's for sure :rofl:

That means one more pass for his JDX title :D But we still don't have the one I really want, that :o third AD pass! :cry: