2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a brag :laugh:

Millie had her Novice obedience debut this morning. She scored 197/200 and first place :laugh::champagne:

I am so proud of my Millie Moo!!!!!!!

On a completely different topic.... blonde bimbo of a Labrador, going free to good home :champagne:

Brilliant effort and congratulations. :)

At least Ruby did not get told off for stealing the judge's marker like Dee did :rofl:

I have a brag!!!! I'm soo excited!!! I went to Toowoomba in the pouring rain today without much hope of getting a Quallie but Ella had other plans and we got our first leg with 181 and 2nd place!!! :laugh::laugh:

Excellent result Seita. They do love to surprise us :)

I'm watching Millie's round back, it's not as neat as I would have liked and to be honest, I think the score was a little too generous :) But hey, I will take it :) She heels too far away from me. Have to try and fix that.

That's what I always think too RS - but I'm sure Millie worked beautifully and the score was well deserved :eek:

So many congratulations to go around for this weekend!! Well done to Sieta and Ella, as well as Bedazzled and Ptolomy!!

My brag is that I took a classic tumble in my agility run with Kinta, yet we still managed to pass and win the ring!

good girlie!

I thought that was an extra special move :) Congrats on your win...Kinta was flying!

I'm watching Millie's round back, it's not as neat as I would have liked and to be honest, I think the score was a little too generous :( But hey, I will take it :) She heels too far away from me. Have to try and fix that.

That's what I always think too RS - but I'm sure Millie worked beautifully and the score was well deserved :eek:

So many congratulations to go around for this weekend!! Well done to Sieta and Ella, as well as Bedazzled and Ptolomy!!

My brag is that I took a classic tumble in my agility run with Kinta, yet we still managed to pass and win the ring!

good girlie!

Gees I don't log on for 3 days and there are pages and pages of brags.

Well done to Weibrilly on your Track 3 pass, Seita on your FIRST Ud pass (they are special :) ), Xena 98 on your Royal Show wins (they are special too) and Rubystar on your 197 win - which I got to see - your handling was lovely - well done mate.

Cider survived another show ring experience and made the judge smile - she even asked me if we did doggy dancing - hmm not sure if that was because she pranced her way around the ring or not :laugh: and NO Bedazzled I don't was a sparkley top thank you :rofl:

Beans came out and had 4 clear rounds out of 4 on Saturday and can now add the title of excellent snooker to her list of achievements she can do with no skills whatsoever ;) and she also managed 3rd place :cry:

Lexi went clear in excellent gamblers and excellent snooker and Scoota was a good boy in masters snooker, and a semi good boy in obedience the following day :eek:

Well done everyone :laugh: sounds like it was a massive weekend everywhere!

Our Festival of Agility is over for another year & it was a great weekend with the best competition I have ever seen at a trial yet.

My girls were very good (mostly, LOL) and we picked up quite a few quallies & places. My baby Shine beat her big sister Trim for the first time ever in a trial :rofl: which was pretty exciting for me.

Here is Trim's Jumping Dog of the Year Finals 5th place run

. I think there was just over 1 second between 1st & 5th. Edited by Vickie

Wow! Nice run!!!

Well done everyone :laugh: sounds like it was a massive weekend everywhere!

Our Festival of Agility is over for another year & it was a great weekend with the best competition I have ever seen at a trial yet.

My girls were very good (mostly, LOL) and we picked up quite a few quallies & places. My baby Shine beat her big sister Trim for the first time ever in a trial :rofl: which was pretty exciting for me.

Here is Trim's Jumping Dog of the Year Finals 5th place run

. I think there was just over 1 second between 1st & 5th.