2010 Brags Thread

Rajko and I were also entered and competed with Ish and Chili, though this was our first trial. Am happy to say we got a pass and we came 2nd overall (to Ish and Chili)

Am a little happy, but lots to improve on! :-) Bring on two more passes thast for sure! LOL

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rajko and I were also entered and competed with Ish and Chili, though this was our first trial. Am happy to say we got a pass and we came 2nd overall (to Ish and Chili)

Am a little happy, but lots to improve on! :-) Bring on two more passes thast for sure! LOL

Well done both of you!

Brag time from me - Kenz won Novice Jumping tonight and in the process finished off her JD title. Lovely run and I am so proud of my little midget dog :laugh: .

Way to go Kenz ;).

WOOHOO :) Way to go Kenz :p

See it is fun :rofl:

:) oh yes she had lots of fun. Ran a lovely JDO round but unfortunately popped the weavers the first time :p

I had to laugh she wasn't going to wait at the startline in her JD run so I made her line up a second time and then I went and did my lead out and then the timer stuffed so I had to return to her and repeat it all again.

Not a nice course - there was a spread and a bar and to get the best line to the third jump you had to set them up on a very tight angle to the spread. Nobody else was game enough to do the 2 bar lead out and Kenz nailed it.

There were a few little messy bits to it but all things considered she really must have been flying to get the time she did :laugh: .

Edited by ness

We had heaps of fun at our ADAA trial last night.

CK went really well all night, no cards, but that was just the weaver thing - other than that he was brilliant and having a ball. This was his gamblers run - He even jumped over the contact on the DW once - that is a good thing for him! :D Means he's driving.

Xena had a great night. First in open agility, third in Advanced agility - both with a card. And third in Open jumping with just one fault - I pushed really hard on a rear cross weave pole entry and she didn't quite understand - something to work on!

This is her advanced run.

We had heaps of fun at our ADAA trial last night.

CK went really well all night, no cards, but that was just the weaver thing - other than that he was brilliant and having a ball. This was his gamblers run - He even jumped over the contact on the DW once - that is a good thing for him! :D Means he's driving.

Xena had a great night. First in open agility, third in Advanced agility - both with a card. And third in Open jumping with just one fault - I pushed really hard on a rear cross weave pole entry and she didn't quite understand - something to work on!

This is her advanced run.

Lol AD I got soooo excited once when Brock did that! Sure everyone thought I was crazy.

Looking good :D