52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, I see dollars flying out of my purse, I want to print this up as a montage (can't spell trypich???)

4446509384_ed5545fde8.jpg

Make sure you flip your watermark in the last one if you do. :laugh:

Sorry OT, but for people who print out some of their works, do you leave the watermark on them?

I can't spell either, and had to look it up when I did one myself! It's Triptych :laugh:

Catching up (both dogs are at the same week now - sorry Morty I missed you for a couple of weeks)

Apologies also for not editing but the software isn't working right now .... so I may replace with an edited version of this later on)

Archie 8/52 - busted!

4449338235_90b5fe45ae.jpg

Archie & Morty 9/52 - whatever they are talking about, it can't be good

4450152014_3589c8f01e.jpg

oops a bit late for last week 11/52 - Jamie with her favourite toy the tennis ball

4447586576_f18ed4eee0.jpg

and I thought I'd throw a couple of outtakes in here:

crazy eyes

4447586166_472dab32f0.jpg

almost popping right out her little head hehehe

4447586828_e3a97fca3b.jpg

and another one where she's making the catch

4446810419_748b11b2ab.jpg

:rofl:

More great shots, Love Jamie with the ball, you can see the obsession in the eyes :D I have a ball crazy one too!!

Fiona, Love the one or Archie on his back, does he have two different colored eyes? I have noticed it in a couple of pics but the one of Archie and Mort together it is really noticable. Or is it a trick of the camera??

More great shots, Love Jamie with the ball, you can see the obsession in the eyes :laugh: I have a ball crazy one too!!

Fiona, Love the one or Archie on his back, does he have two different colored eyes? I have noticed it in a couple of pics but the one of Archie and Mort together it is really noticable. Or is it a trick of the camera??

thanks ;) his eyes are in the process of changing colour and 1 seems to be ahead of the other at the moment - there's not that much difference between them normally though but the camera does seem to emphasize the slight difference a bit more than usual